[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, you're making more of a disruption by trying to prove you're right. You were minimodding, and now you keep bringing back the same issue and disrupting the thread. You really oughta let it go already.
If people prefer to be reported than so be it? I wasn't planning on responding to him berating me anymore anyways.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, what how many levels does it take to use a double compressed cobblestone on the blacksmith anvil? I'm at level 25 and it's still not working for me. Is there a list somewhere because NEI doesn't show that I need ANY levels.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
No, you solve a food shortage with things you can plant to make more food. Because carrots and potatoes are both the "seed," so to speak, and the actual item you eat, in both real life and Minecraft. So it's logical to choose the thing you can plant to make more food. Anyone who gets seeds in a barren-world modpack and just eats it (like you would seem to do) really ought to get their priorities straight.
My bad, I didn't go back and look at the reward, to that point however, I will point out that both carrots and potatoes drop from zombies, whereas sugarcane does not.

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
If people prefer to be reported than so be it? I wasn't planning on responding to him berating me anymore anyways.

"So be it" isn't dredging it back up repeatedly. :p
Moasseman seems to pretty much be over it; the only one who keeps bringing it up instead of moving on is you, felinoel.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
"So be it" isn't dredging it back up repeatedly. :p Moasseman seems to pretty much be over it; the only one who keeps bringing it up instead of moving on is you, felinoel.
Seeing as how you keep posting about it you may want to look in a mirror, I am done responding to you about this as well.

How can help be included on getting to bunkers when they are completly randomly generated? xD
What mod adds these bunkers to randomly generate like that?

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
Seeing as how you keep posting about it you may want to look in a mirror, I am done responding to you about this as well.

I've only brought up the issue twice since you were still bringing it up. Anyway, if you're done, I'm done, too. Cheers.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, what how many levels does it take to use a double compressed cobblestone on the blacksmith anvil? I'm at level 25 and it's still not working for me. Is there a list somewhere because NEI doesn't show that I need ANY levels.
You need >=1 exp, and that does not get used up. If you can't make it while having any exp at all, there's something bonkers somewhere.

Rickert_

Jul 29, 2019
I updated from 1.1.7 straight to 1.2.5 and kept the save file. Went surprisingly well, no corruption or crashes and all machines kept working. However enviromine seems to be having trouble. Heat sources like lava buckets in hotbar or even being on fire do not cause the temperature to go up. Also no water is taken from a filled camel pack. Anyone has an idea what would cause this? For now i just disabled thirst, air quality, temperature and sanity all together since they are not much more than a nuisance at this point anyway.
Thanks for suggestions.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I updated from 1.1.7 straight to 1.2.5 and kept the save file. Went surprisingly well, no corruption or crashes and all machines kept working. However enviromine seems to be having trouble. Heat sources like lava buckets in hotbar or even being on fire do not cause the temperature to go up. Also no water is taken from a filled camel pack. Anyone has an idea what would cause this? For now i just disabled thirst, air quality, temperature and sanity all together since they are not much more than a nuisance at this point anyway.
Thanks for suggestions.
Could ya do me a favor and go check if all the gas leaks around have turned into normal sand? I went from 1.1.17 to 1.2.3 and my gas leaks broke :(

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Could ya do me a favor and go check if all the gas leaks around have turned into normal sand? I went from 1.1.17 to 1.2.3 and my gas leaks broke :(
All of mine have broken, they still say Mariculture though which made me think the name just got changed and that the gas leak was still there but if you think otherwise... /:

EDIT:
I went from 1.16 to 1.17 to 1.24 to 1.25 and I noticed it in the 1.25 version.

EDIT:
Any idea of what the IDs would be for me to run my map through MC Edit to turn the Mariculture sand back into Gas Leaks?

Balekin

Jul 29, 2019
the whole point is to make thirst a factor. with infinite water source blocks, drinking normal bottles of water is no challenge.

But the camel packs are so pointless, you're better off just using the bottles of fresh water, which take so long to make you're stuck doing them all the time and can't do anything else. Making water harder to get is all well and good, but currently water is so hard to get the modpack is basically unplayable.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
You need >=1 exp, and that does not get used up. If you can't make it while having any exp at all, there's something bonkers somewhere.
yeah strange. This is the second time it has broken for me. It fixed itself when I updated to 1.2.5, and now it's broken again. Wonder why?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
But the camel packs are so pointless, you're better off just using the bottles of fresh water, which take so long to make you're stuck doing them all the time and can't do anything else. Making water harder to get is all well and good, but currently water is so hard to get the modpack is basically unplayable.
Water is fine for me? How do you make the water? I just make it in bulk, my only concern is that I don't seem to be getting my bottles back...

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Water is fine for me? How do you make the water? I just make it in bulk, my only concern is that I don't seem to be getting my bottles back...
Drinking Fresh Water won't give you bottles back, because you're refunded a bottle when you do the 'Slightly Clean Water + Oak leaves = 3 Fresh water' recipe

Miller Tan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if it is on purpose but in 1.2.5 you can not ue the mob spawn overlay using f7 or any keybinding you switch it to

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
There is two methods to making drinking water. One slow method (drying rack with leaves), and one fast method (pounding snow on an anvil, bottling it, boiling it in a vat of lava, and combining the result with 4 leaves). The second method is fast because you can do it in bulk, and the end result is 3 water for each combine.