[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @karmarcharger the drones quest in the pneumatic quest line is broken, it says it's a crafting task, yet when I craft a drone it goes undetected. Also, drinking water bottles does not work in 1.2.2.....
But hey, its an excellent pack and I'm super excited to start playing out in space.
You need to drink an item called fresh water and leaves cider, you can drink them when your hunger isnt full, however if you put leaves cider in the crafting grid you can get a leaves cider that can be drank even with full hunger

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
This is what happens when you meet a red creeper in a dungeon (it was also a rare one). You just fall into a deep dark hole that he makes from the TNT. Another red creeper made a hole on the first floor.
2015-02-02_16.55.19.png
Also, it opened up all 4 sides of the dungeon.

Crittenden

Jul 29, 2019
hey dude you pack is really good but my virus scanner picked this up you might what to fix it
C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\ftblauncher\ModPacks\BlastOff\BlastOff.zip|>minecraft\mods\resources\ruins\templateparser\gayfuck.tml [E] The file is a decompression bomb. (42110)
Interesting. It comes up clean with my virus scanner in the form of "gayfuck.tml". Maybe before it's unzipped it's a problem?
It is much larger than all the other .tml files. Appears to have been created around 20th Dec.
@karmarcharger
Is this file meant to be there and if so , what is it?
If it is a decompression bomb it might explain why so many people have crashes when first installing the pack.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I'm certain this question has been asked, but I can't find any mention. I have a small private server and I can't (for the life of me) figure out how to turn on easymode, turn off hardmode, unban folks, or all of the above. Grace me with your wisdom?
Go to server.properties. Change name of the world to "Ezycore" or whatever your easycore world is named. Edit banned-players.json, remove names of banished players as needed.

Ryozu

Jul 29, 2019
Here is some settings you can try. I take it your running a laptop. Intel(R) HD graphics 3000 is as good as an 8 year old dedicated graphics card.

FTB Launcher
64 Bit Java
2-3g alocated

Minecraft
Video settings to fast
Smooth lighing to off
Particles Decreased
Render Distance 8 chunks
Clouds Off

Mods
Minimap settings
Display Minimap Off

Weather2 config
Perforamance
Cloud/Storms low
Nature Effects low
Particle Precipitation rate low
With all the suggested mods[from op] tooken out(after double checking), minimap off, settings low, 4gigs allocated. I am only getting 10fps in the menus. But still 0-7 playing. Though, my cpu isnt even being used more than 45%

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I am guessing it isn't normal when one of your kids randomly duplicates? They both had the same hearts until I talked with one right before realizing he had a clone, they both have the same armor, same name, same skin. None of my other children have duplicated which makes this even weirder.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I have fixed the duplicated kid problem. I conducted an extensive test to prove which one was the original (I just gave them high fives till one didn't want to) and I now have a zombie trap.

Reactions: Astasia

deth_1999

Jul 29, 2019
You need to drink an item called fresh water and leaves cider, you can drink them when your hunger isnt full, however if you put leaves cider in the crafting grid you can get a leaves cider that can be drank even with full hunger
What about the drone quest issue?

Butterlegz

Jul 29, 2019
So the botania quest line is seriously unbalanced. The thermalilly now requires an elven gateway to create which makes that quest really difficult to complete.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, with the permission of mr/ms Charger I wanted to share my cheap automated cobble stone gen for Blast Off, in tonight's episode, hope it helps someone!

Thanks, it does help. This system looks better than Flaxbeard. Something to try in 1.2.3. :)

It would be even more efficient though, if the cart didn't have to move that much.
NS2Rb01l.png

The only piece missing here is, that the cart turns around automatically, either when the internal storage is full or in intervals. Then it unloads and the Cargo Manager turns it back against the cobble wall.
It can be turned manually using the Brake controls (the only reason that the cart has seat and brakes was for testing it), but does anybody know an automatic way? Steve's Carts has a number of programmable Detector blocks, maybe one of those can be used?

PS: Iskall, glad you are continuing your YouTube series. It's a lot of fun to watch. :)

Samer2030

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I would like your help i am getting very bad FPS problems i have HD 4000 graphics card and 16gb of ram and intel core i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz. Is there any mods i could disable to get higher FPS? Thanks Anyway :D