[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Slightly encumbered realy???? I think the weight system needs some adjustment. Since the stack sizes have returned to normal. Blast off version 1.2.2

Attachments

• java 2015-02-02 15-48-04-96.jpg
    java 2015-02-02 15-48-04-96.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 77

powerthrucontrol

Jul 29, 2019
I'm certain this question has been asked, but I can't find any mention. I have a small private server and I can't (for the life of me) figure out how to turn on easymode, turn off hardmode, unban folks, or all of the above. Grace me with your wisdom?

Ryozu

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, fps problems here. Going through 227 pages is not something I would like to do, so If someone else had or has my same problem then please direct me accordingly.
Currently I am only getting an unstable 1-8 fps with this modpack, I have even optimized the settings(and have even tried with the suggested mods taken off). Though, the in game menu runs smoothly, getting into the game lags terribly as well as gameplay. Seeing as all the spec requirements are is "a 1 year toaster!" I want more detail than that.
ss2015-02-02at044618_zps40ceca23.jpg

CPU specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core i5-2410 2cores, 3 logistic processors.
Ram: 8GB
Total Physical M: 5.65GB
Virtual M:13.2GB
Graphics: Intel(R) HD graphics 3000
Java version[if relevant]: Version 8 update 25

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, fps problems here. Going through 227 pages is not something I would like to do, so If someone else had or has my same problem then please direct me accordingly.
Currently I am only getting an unstable 1-8 fps with this modpack, I have even optimized the settings(and have even tried with the suggested mods taken off). Though, the in game menu runs smoothly, getting into the game lags terribly as well as gameplay. Seeing as all the spec requirements are is "a 1 year toaster!" I want more detail than that.
ss2015-02-02at044618_zps40ceca23.jpg

CPU specs:
Processor: Intel(R) Core i5-2410 2cores, 3 logistic processors.
Ram: 8GB
Total Physical M: 5.65GB
Virtual M:13.2GB
Graphics: Intel(R) HD graphics 3000
Java version[if relevant]: Version 8 update 25
Check to see if you have a second java process running called javaw or feed the beast client console. This process doesn't like to close after blast off is fully launched.

Ryozu

Jul 29, 2019
Check to see if you have a second java process running called javaw or feed the beast client console. This process doesn't like to close after blast off is fully launched.
There was, but closing it didn't seem to do anything at all, neither does setting the priority of the one using cpu, higher.

Yuki

Jul 29, 2019
Found an issue, the quest that gives you an anvil gives the vanilla anvil not the mariculture anvil. Died twice trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Urgs... now I know why tornados are a pain... disabled weather 2 for a fps-test and re-enabled it with upgrading... sadly forgot to cheat the "weather deflector"-block back in... destroyed so much of my base x.x

thePerson

Jul 29, 2019
I almost died trying to decapitate a zombie, but even though I killed about 20, I can't seem to decapitate one.

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
I almost died trying to decapitate a zombie, but even though I killed about 20, I can't seem to decapitate one.

You do realize that decapitations are pretty rare right? Like, way less than a 1 in 20 thing? Because they are. Besides, with the starting sword, regular zombies shouldn't be that difficult to take down.

thePerson

Jul 29, 2019
I got chased by an invisible mob with a pickaxe. And there was a big mob of zombies chasing me and a witch gave me slowness. +I can't see what it is if I'm running from it, can I?

Last edited:

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
I got chased by an invisible mob with a pickaxe.

No, you were chased by a Haunted Tool, which that nifty little mod that shows at the top left would have told you. Also, just edit your previous posts instead of posting every couple minutes.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
There was, but closing it didn't seem to do anything at all, neither does setting the priority of the one using cpu, higher.

Here is some settings you can try. I take it your running a laptop. Intel(R) HD graphics 3000 is as good as an 8 year old dedicated graphics card.

FTB Launcher
64 Bit Java
2-3g alocated

Minecraft
Video settings to fast
Smooth lighing to off
Particles Decreased
Render Distance 8 chunks
Clouds Off

Mods
Minimap settings
Display Minimap Off

Weather2 config
Perforamance
Cloud/Storms low
Nature Effects low
Particle Precipitation rate low

deth_1999

Jul 29, 2019
Hey @karmarcharger the drones quest in the pneumatic quest line is broken, it says it's a crafting task, yet when I craft a drone it goes undetected. Also, drinking water bottles does not work in 1.2.2.....
But hey, its an excellent pack and I'm super excited to start playing out in space.