Lets See Some Bases! Give Us a Tour!

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
So after about a 6 month break from ftb I came back... Here are a few pictures of my up and coming base. If you would like to see any other pictures let me know.

Its another floating station, the size its 139 x 139 x 139
wGZDAez.jpg

PHQwNQl.jpg

The Bridge
RwlCkrl.jpg

Hd7VxlB.jpg

Power Room running 4 7x7x7 big reactors
DQmmxY4.jpg

Magic Crops/ Plant Room
9wxmqxq.jpg
I love you

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I just made something I think looks pretty good, so I thought I'd post it.

I got bored while hollowing a mountain and drifted into thaumcraft. I quickly noticed my infusion altar was clunky and annoying.
essentia was always overflowing into the 'excess' jars, the pedestals were always getting in the way, it was cramed, all the mob heads were distracting and the golem kept getting stuck on them.

so I made this:
pfeOQEb.png

more pics: imgur

The pedestals are sunken into the floor so i can walk over them.
The matrix and central pedestal is raised for effect.
There are 4 jars for each aspect arranged around the outside.
The topmost jars are void, so they should be 'furthest' from the golems, and be filled last (still have to test this).
The golems now run around in a pathway in the outside, their movement is restricted to that area, which should ease pathfinding.
There are 4 alchemical furnaces, for symmetry and speed.
And the mob heads are now sunken into the ground, below glass.

The building blocks are arcane stone, arcane stone bricks for the main structure, smokey quartz pillars for around the pedestals, and plain stone bricks on the outside, and underneath - which will probably get filled in or blocked off soon, there's nothing down there.

Now i just have to fill the mountain with other things, including a building for this beauty ;)

- using dw20 pack

EDIT:
after further testing with the golems, they're even less intelligent than I thought, I need to come up with a new system for them...

EDIT2:
Fixed the golem issues by rearranging the levels in their area: It helped, but they still derp :(.
KHtPeEh.png

I also had to modify the arcane furnace positioning to allow for the changes: imgur

Last edited:

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
So after about a 6 month break from ftb I came back... Here are a few pictures of my up and coming base. If you would like to see any other pictures let me know.

wGZDAez.jpg

PHQwNQl.jpg

The Bridge
RwlCkrl.jpg

Hd7VxlB.jpg

DQmmxY4.jpg

Magic Crops/ Plant Room
9wxmqxq.jpg

Jesus Raefar, I saw it a few weeks back, but OMG! Its soo much better than the first one!

Am very proud to say this beautiful masterpiece was built on my server, and I can vouch for the fact that this entire build was done in survival mode! I'll be sure to come on and schematic as much of it as possible as soon as I can!

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019

wGZDAez.jpg

PHQwNQl.jpg

The Bridge
RwlCkrl.jpg

Hd7VxlB.jpg

DQmmxY4.jpg

Magic Crops/ Plant Room
9wxmqxq.jpg
Star....Des....troyer....!!! :eek:

timandy1

Jul 29, 2019
This is my current sky base:[Spoilers]
tioJ0Bn
[/spoilers] my blood magic life force thing: [Spoilers]
Y7sqgkN
[/Spoilers] My AM2 stuff: [Spoilers]
vFu5cYp
[/Spoilers] my thaumcraft stuff: [Spoilers]
5rHJ9BC
[/Spoilers]And lastly, My Farm, the Main Part and my Reactor. [Spoilers]
MP03APz,7TArUIm,WVXmG6F,fD7WDJ2
[/Spoilers]

Reactions: Padfoote

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
This is my current sky base:[Spoilers]
tioJ0Bn
[/spoilers] my blood magic life force thing: [Spoilers]
Y7sqgkN
[/Spoilers] My AM2 stuff: [Spoilers]
vFu5cYp
[/Spoilers] my thaumcraft stuff: [Spoilers]
5rHJ9BC
[/Spoilers]And lastly, My Farm, the Main Part and my Reactor. [Spoilers]
MP03APz,7TArUIm,WVXmG6F,fD7WDJ2
[/Spoilers]
Bad links & spoilers.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
My small underground base mainly for bees :)
This is just the beginning! :D
May I recommend industrial apiaries rather than alvieries if you have gendustry. With 8 production upgrades on those bad boys you'll be urinating honey. I'm approaching 200k royal jelly/honeydew and over a million honey drops/beeswax