Launcher v2 Update!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicon4454

Jul 29, 2019
Sertas they are absolutely working harder then the commercial developers because let's not forget that is their job the FTB crew do their normal job then after getting off work do hours and hours of coding for no pay

That is very true.

That is a point that i think most people forget. As far as that goes we all need to remember that it is not just the FTB crew it is the mod makers too. they all spend hours and hours giving up what little free time they have to put out updates and new content. with out them i truly believe that Minecraft would not be as successful as it is now. so Sertas yes we can agree to disagree, we are all entitled to our own opinions.

Reactions: NicoAD

Gamabunta00

Jul 29, 2019
So were you guys developing this new launcher for the 1.5.2 launcher system, or has it been being developed for 1.6.x's new launcher system? Just want to know to get an general idea on when we might get anything related to 1.6 (i mean you cant launch a modpack without a launcher lol)

Also will the new launcher support the old packs at all?

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
Sertas they are absolutely working harder then the commercial developers because let's not forget that is their job the FTB crew do their normal job then after getting off work do hours and hours of coding for no pay

Just because they are doing it for no compensation doesn't mean they are working harder than someone who is getting compensated. Making a blanket statement like that diminishes all the hard work people do everyday to make commercial games for OUR enjoyment. Compensation has nothing to do with the desire to work hard and do a damn good job. The FTB team is doing great work and so is the team attached to Star Citizen, as an example of a commercial game developer who are busting ass to make a fantastic product.

As I stated before we need to just agree to disagree and move on.

Reactions: cykonetic

Sadistical_satan

Jul 29, 2019
For me, I thought the old (current) launcher worked just fine.
People these days just want bells and whistles in their launcher.
Then again...
It does look pretty good..
good lookin'....
OH WHAT AM I SAYING?!?
Come forth and let us embrace our love you sexy Beast...

Reactions: kolikooo1

coziii

Jul 29, 2019
Just because they are doing it for no compensation doesn't mean they are working harder than someone who is getting compensated. Making a blanket statement like that diminishes all the hard work people do everyday to make commercial games for OUR enjoyment. Compensation has nothing to do with the desire to work hard and do a damn good job. The FTB team is doing great work and so is the team attached to Star Citizen, as an example of a commercial game developer who are busting ass to make a fantastic product.

As I stated before we need to just agree to disagree and move on.
what are you talking about I just said I cant wait

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
Attention
FTB has officially Anyi.
Developers have to lay it.
1.6 Develop ment never out of it, but not 1.5.2.

promised to dazzle the peasants had made ​​zero.

improvements being made.
Nobody tpasztalja that does fejlesztenének something!
Thus it can be stated formally that the project is dead![DOUBLEPOST=1372930391][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, I would like to inquire as to Innovate new version is at long last, ultimate space or have to wait to reach the minecraft 2.0 update?

I'm cornfused... What..? I sense copious amounts of BS flowing in this post :p

coziii

Jul 29, 2019
Okay either I'm severely cornfused or you're trolling me. I haven't mentioned you at all, where are you picking this stuff up from?
I think I know what happened one of us accidently clicked replay on each other

Sadistical_satan

Jul 29, 2019
All right, calm down children.
We don't need any post related backstabbing because people don't no how to proof-read their own postings. you don't need to go postal about it either.

Posting postal post...
seems to lose it's meaning over time...

noobwars

Jul 29, 2019
im sorry im not trying to rush you guys but can you tell me the release date (or at least what you think its gonna be.) And i also love the yogscraft image lewis and simon look awesome!:D

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
Seventy I'd be willing to bet no one has ever responded to your demand with the information you are demanding. It'll be out when it's out just like everything else the FTB team does...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.