Launcher v2 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Huh, never noticed that. It was probably right in front of me, I just never saw :p
I knew that there would be a new pack, but not that Ultimate would never be updated. I presume that if/when RedPower is updated, Ultimate will update?

Maybe, although personally I'm not expecting redpower any time soon

SecretHammer01

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I am anxiously waiting here at my desk for the new FTB launcher. I could not go to sleep until I MYSELF see its amazingly excellent quality. I LOVE the new launcher look, it reminds me of a Windows 8 PC. Personally i love the touchscreen look, it adds... i guess you could say "modern" look. Seeming as how the world is in fact changing most technology into touch screens (Except in the countries were people can't even afford a bowl of rice :( ). I also think that people who don't like this look just need to accept that this is what YOUR kids are going to be using. I think this look is going to be, well i guess you could say the new look. This launcher is going to make many people happy and many people disappointed........ And indeed i say again, Well done on the launcher and good luck FTB TEAM. :)

Reactions: Alfredino

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
It was scheduled to be released the day 1.6 came out. As you can see it hasn't. I am guessing definitely today, if not very very early in the morning tomorrow. Most likely it will come out today though...

expected to be released with the 1.6 minecraft update
Expected to be. Implying that there are many possible reasons that it wouldn't come out then.

SecretHammer01

Jul 29, 2019
Question. What exactly are you working on in the launcher that made it take a bit longer? Did you find a bug with one of the packs? Or just finishing touches? If this question has already been answered than please leave a link to the page/website were it has been answered.

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
Question. What exactly are you working on in the launcher that made it take a bit longer? Did you find a bug with one of the packs? Or just finishing touches? If this question has already been answered than please leave a link to the page/website were it has been answered.
Changes in the way Minecraft 1.6 and mods are loaded which have only been introduced lately.

Started minecraf 1.6
FTB lancher v2 download link???
There is no download yet.

Reactions: Ashzification

Alfredino

Jul 29, 2019
After 3 days you know nothing about no news of it for them for other launcher .. but at least I understand you are working on an answer for a given nothing.:(

hutoczky

Jul 29, 2019
Farm work is going on outside glare?

It's already come out in 1.6
FTB killed bin?
Pound out the 1.6 sat.
do not be stupid bullshit. downloaders link?
1.6 sat demand.!

hutoczky

Jul 29, 2019
Attention
FTB has officially Anyi.
Developers have to lay it.
1.6 Develop ment never out of it, but not 1.5.2.

promised to dazzle the peasants had made ​​zero.

improvements being made.
Nobody tpasztalja that does fejlesztenének something!
Thus it can be stated formally that the project is dead![DOUBLEPOST=1372930391][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, I would like to inquire as to Innovate new version is at long last, ultimate space or have to wait to reach the minecraft 2.0 update?

hutoczky

Jul 29, 2019
Putting together a simple zero-rated power point in the video!
Mutasatok something worthwhile bowl, where is the project?

Status
Not open for further replies.