Open Server LaserSurvival| NO GREIF| FIRST DireWolf 20 1.6.4| /home, /tpa, /sethome

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wiphand

Jul 29, 2019
laser or wiffington could you create a Wiphand channel from herochat for me cause i wanna chat with my friends without having to send /msgs non stop. (Hint: /ch create wiphand) would appreciate it greatly thanks) and also it would be a good idea to create a only mod channel for the mods that you will have. Can't wait for the host change :D.

p.s. also what i have noticed is that the world gen is rly broken i don't know if it is because the server is lagging or for some other reason but if its possible to fix pls do because it is rly bad in some places (a biome on one chunk and a completely different one in the chunk right next to it.)

Last edited:

Sheedey

Jul 29, 2019
We will update te servee today just be patient
might have to retrogen the map cuz minefactory reloaded adds world gens i believe. also disable portals being able to be made and add warps to places that should reduce lagg when ppl load chunks of other worlds-list of worlds nether, twilight, deep dark, promised land etc

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
might have to retrogen the map cuz minefactory reloaded adds world gens i believe. also disable portals being able to be made and add warps to places that should reduce lagg when ppl load chunks of other worlds-list of worlds nether, twilight, deep dark, promised land etc
The server will be updated don't worry.

Don't you people work or go to school?!