Open Server LaserSurvival| NO GREIF| FIRST DireWolf 20 1.6.4| /home, /tpa, /sethome

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wiphand

Jul 29, 2019
We have updated to 1.0.3.
after the update my crashes have become even more frequent especially when i open inventories and when i travel 1/3 of the chunks never load just a void shows. This modpack seems to be falling apart at least for me and my friend

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
I also recommend getting some staff in several other time zones, so server is moderated most of day, not just the half day your on. Also why world reset? and are you wanting me to remake spawn?

Reactions: wiphand

wiphand

Jul 29, 2019
Update to 1.0.4
i don't think its a good idea to update cause powersuit mod in the modpack is for 1.6.2 for some reason and crashes the game same with numina so if you want to update to 1.0.4 disable these two mods or, at least i, won't be able to join though i think i'm not the only one.

Assault_Tiger

Jul 29, 2019
I've been told that players inventory wasn't reset in map reset. My inventory disappeared when map reset. The odd thing though is I found a Thaumonicon in a desert temple and I've kept all my research