Open Server LaserSurvival| NO GREIF| FIRST DireWolf 20 1.6.4| /home, /tpa, /sethome

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

laserball31

Jul 29, 2019
LaserSurvival

NEW!
SURVIVAL GAMES!
SKYBLOCK to COME!
MINING WORLD!

15000 block world border!

ALL Biomes O' Plenty biomes enabled!

Shops!

With automatic crash detection and 32GB of Dedicated RAM... the server is almost always up!

About the server:

MyTown... protects against Modded Items, easy to use

Encourages Teamwork and Living with people

KEEP INVENTORY IS ON

Has an economy, shops

Has Direwolf20 Survival Games!

Tips:

DON'T MAKE YOUR HOUSE CLOSE TO SPAWN. People who are late game that play on the server will LOOK for houses near spawn. Make your house THOUSANDS of blocks away from spawn.

Live with people. ASK if people want extra helpers. Maybe instead of being alone, you'll be part of a growing team.

Connection info...

Go on your FTB Launcher, download THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF DIREWOLF20, and connect to dw20.lhmc.us

IP ADDRESS OF SERVER:
dw20.lhmc.us

YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF DIREWOLF 20 TO PLAY
Current Version: 1.0.16

Last edited:

Sheedey

Jul 29, 2019
Is myscraft banned all together cause i feel like linking books should be allowed so ppl don't have to build portals or if we can get crystals tp to friends houses

Timelord_Jax

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having trouble getting on the server,the pack wont connect to the server for me, but the horizons pack still connects.

As in horizons is registering the server, while direwolf's isnt.

laserball31

Jul 29, 2019
Server is running BETTER than ever! We've rooted out almost ALL lag! Mob Spawning is now FULLY turned on!

explosivecoin

Jul 29, 2019
Cool server cant wait too see how it turns out :D
JUST starting up and that's neat I hope to be a part of this community :D
being a test dummy*mumbles*hope I get paid*mumbles*breaking blocks*coughs and continues muttering nonsence*

Reactions: laserball31

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly with MORPH being on, the server doesn't need random TP's. I wish there was a way to balance MORPH because it's really OP at the moment.
I see it being highly changed soon.