Open Server LaserSurvival| NO GREIF| FIRST DireWolf 20 1.6.4| /home, /tpa, /sethome

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wiphand

Jul 29, 2019
Yh server is still down atm i wonder if it's cause it was so full, probably visible in the logs though

wiphand

Jul 29, 2019
On a forgecraft based server there were jobs where you could chose 2 jobs out of like 10 or so and if you chose miner and you mined stone, ores and you got money and if you were a farmer you would get cash for farming and so on. I think this would be the best way to get cash for the claim area blocks. In addition we would have a money system and could setup player shops. Just an idea because i thought it was a pretty neat system. Also if we could have a battle arena for ars magica 2 and thaumcraft 4 battles at spawn it would be a lot of fun. Gl with sorting out all the server side stuff.

p.s. if you need help with building spawn and so on i think i'm a pretty good builder so i could help with that

wiphand

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed.

But like I said, I see it getting majorly changed soon.
idk if iChun is going to actually change it because this is what makes the mod so attractive and special with all its mechanics(flying as a bat, burning as a skeleton) but he will probably add a server option to turn some of them off.

p.s. are there any other "buffs" to get with morph?

Last edited:

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
You should change the IP address to a different color besides white, not the easiest thing to see ;)

cheers!

wiphand

Jul 29, 2019
You should change the IP address to a different color besides white, not the easiest thing to see ;)

cheers!
i actually like it like this cause atm the server is almost full non stop so more people trying to log on is going to be a problem

Timelord_Jax

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, i don't know, i cant get on the dire-wolf pack server. Its saying that the server doesn't even exist. Off to find a new server then.

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, i don't know, i cant get on the dire-wolf pack server. Its saying that the server doesn't even exist. Off to find a new server then.
I have taken a look at a few other direwolf20 servers the crashes seem to be happening on all the servers.

Sheedey

Jul 29, 2019
update the server pack got update for thinkers construct and other mods now i cant log in

please fix

Last edited: