King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Except sometimes I wish my friends would do that just once around me, so that I don't feel stupid about not knowing that they liked X thing I liked, that we could have talked about for Y amount of time before the revelation of being in certain fandoms.

That's actually something that sort of happened to me. I'd get into conversations about books I'd read when they came out with girls who were reading them just then. I'd be out of the loop, and then they'd declare their undying love and draw things, and I would never talk to them about it again because I didn't want to think of Dumbledore as a hairy old pervert.

Um.

*runs off*
Not my hill.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Anyways, after a moth of inactivity, I use a defibrillator on the thread, reviving it. It unfortunately killed everyone on the hill, and I scramble over to claim it.

My hill. When y'all respawn come over for spiked hot cocoa and monty python.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I go to goreae's hill. He lets me in, all nice n stuff...

I kill goreae

My hill. Also, goreae respawns and I let him in. Our hill.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Comes over for spiked hot cocoa and monty python. While goreae is laughing at the knights who say "ni" I stab him in the back. My hill.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Comes over for spiked hot cocoa and monty python. While goreae is laughing at the knights who say "ni" I stab him in the back. My hill.
Actually, I awas hiding so, i use the powers of ninja'ding to kill you, then, I use my respawn machine to respawn gorae and, well, our hill!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I kick Dgdas off of the hill for killing me repeatedly and blow up the monty python and spiked hot cocoa. I gave you guys a change, and you blew it. I set up a Thor's Hammer from creeper world to defend the hill from possible invaders. Including creeper.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I kick Dgdas off of the hill for killing me repeatedly and blow up the monty python and spiked hot cocoa. I gave you guys a change, and you blew it. I set up a Thor's Hammer from creeper world to defend the hill from possible invaders. Including creeper.
I didn't kill you....

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I show up at the foot of the hill, trying my best to gain sympathy from you to let me onto the hill.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
I rob Bella of his hill like the thief I am.

My hill

Edit: For some reason the name Bella made me assume he was a girl o_e sorry xD

Last edited:

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Bella is a guy.
I move the hill to me and proceed to make it my hill.
Also Lia's, goreae's, David's, J's, Bella's and possibly yours too.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I use polymerization to fuse the two hills together and then drop a bomb on them. I them proceed to climb to the top of Mt. Everest. My hill.