King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
.... I supernova from confusion, killing the leviathan and everything else around me. However, the hill is fortified in iridium and withstands the blast

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I throw some super slippery oil over everything making everyone that's still alive somehow slip. Hope no one is over 50... :p I run back to my base to think up my next prank.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Oh, and by the way, The GSF powers made me look something like this:
TheWolf.jpg

Except probably without pants.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Along with your scare. I come back but I only dump 400 million dollars in pennies on the hill. Oh by the way its from the bank down the street and they come arrest the ntf people's for having the money.

Oh I bring electro back as well.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
No one was on the hill. The ntf people were taken away and put in jail for having 400 million from the local bank. Since your on the hill I grease the hill with butter and throw some oil on top of it, light the oil and run back to my base. You can slide down the hill or die.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
but i switched out your oxiclean with acid you get severely burned in the processes plus the acid makes the ground extremely volatile with the butter/burning oil so anyone that steps on it or throws something at it gets blown up.

No offence meant whizz

oops forgot about pushing someone onto the hill... oh well.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
I stand there in awe, and throw loads of beeeeeeees onto the hill. (I literally have nothing to do)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm not arrested because there is no possible way that I would fit into the bank without causing structural damage, so they outrule me as a suspect. I then light a fire and sit near it drinking spiked hot coacoa and watching monty python. The smoke from the fire puts the BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES to sleep.

Reactions: the_j485