Whitelist Server KalosZ | Unleashed 1.1.3 | Whitelist | 16GB RAM | Builders | Cool Community! | TS3 | 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
is the server offline for the past days, or is it only me??

As of the moment, yes it is, internet was cut, couldnt pay it off, getting my paycheck soon, and once its up we should be all fine and dandy:) I msgd everyone not sure if they have gotten it or not:)

And since your already looking for other server to be on, theirs no need for you to wait.

Alexander989

Jul 29, 2019
i'm looking for a server to play with a friend of mine, he dose not spikes English all that well, and i did not know if you will white list him if i said something, so i was looking for a serve to play with him, and i wold play on this server by my self

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
i'm looking for a server to play with a friend of mine, he dose not spikes English all that well, and i did not know if you will white list him if i said something, so i was looking for a serve to play with him, and i wold play on this server by my self

I still have slots available, just got to fill application completely

zagubiony100

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: zagubiony100
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 7
- Why are you interested in joining server: I want to play with my firend Numair91, nave fun, and lear more about the mods
- What do you consider yourself good at: I know how to build big and goos looking buildings
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Probably
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: http://imgur.com/a/SxGGX

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: zagubioy100
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 7
- Why are you interested in joining server: I want to play with my firend Numair91, nave fun, and lear more about the mods
- What do you consider yourself good at: I know how to build big and goos looking buildings
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Probably
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: http://imgur.com/a/SxGGX

Whitelisted

Alexander989

Jul 29, 2019
what version of bioms o planty are we running at, i cant connect to the server because i don't have the correct version of the mod, and i have a massage that i need a @version@ of the mod.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
what version of bioms o planty are we running at, i cant connect to the server because i don't have the correct version of the mod, and i have a massage that i need a @version@ of the mod.
If you have any questions concerning server, please contact me on Skype: TheKingGorilla

Shundax

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Shundax​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) : I'd consider myself a 6. I quit playing a few months back due to new job, but now with the new update I couldn't resist to try and find another server to call home.​
- Why are you interested in joining server: Looks like an awesome place to learn and experiment the new additions and versions of the mod. I'm interested in this one because of how serious you take your applications, which means only the good ones get through. I hope I could be a part of this and expand my knowledge of FTB :) . I'm also a very friendly guy, so I won't be spamming people with questions either.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: i LOVE playing around with TC3 and bees.​
- Do you have a microphone: Yes I do.​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yes, but mostly in the evenings though.​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Unfortunatly, I don't have one as I never really bothered to take one, but I can tell you I always try to do my builds as aesthetically pleasing as possible, if I'm not content, destroy and try again! I mostly make my bases in a circle form, or huge floatings islands.​
I hope this won't be too much problem, else I can call up a friend which used to host my last server to put it back online so I can take a screenshot.​
- Update: I couldn't get my friend to put my last server online, so I decided to build you something :) I know it's not much, but I hope you like it.​
- Additional info: Figured I'd make this question because I don't have a screenshot. I can play about 4-5 hrs a day most of the time, in the weekends it's more. I tend to go out a lot though so might not be seeing me in the evenings as much. I'm currently working but going back to study next year. I'm a very friendly guy with a lot of respect for other people, their build, and their items. I have had no previous bans or problems ever. The last server I was on promoted me to admin because I helped a lot of the new (and older) people.​
Thank you for reading my application, and I'm looking forward to your reply.​
Greetings Shun​

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Shundax

- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) : I'd consider myself a 6. I quit playing a few months back due to new job, but now with the new update I couldn't resist to try and find another server to call home.

- Why are you interested in joining server: Looks like an awesome place to learn and experiment the new additions and versions of the mod. I'm interested in this one because of how serious you take your applications, which means only the good ones get through. I hope I could be a part of this and expand my knowledge of FTB :) . I'm also a very friendly guy, so I won't be spamming people with questions either.
- What do you consider yourself good at: i LOVE playing around with TC3 and bees.

- Do you have a microphone: Yes I do.
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yes, but mostly in the evenings though.

- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Unfortunatly, I don't have one as I never really bothered to take one, but I can tell you I always try to do my builds as aesthetically pleasing as possible, if I'm not content, destroy and try again! I mostly make my bases in a circle form, or huge floatings islands.
I hope this won't be too much problem, else I can call up a friend which used to host my last server to put it back online so I can take a screenshot.

Additional info: Figured I'd make this question because I don't have a screenshot. I can play about 4-5 hrs a day most of the time, in the weekends it's more. I tend to go out a lot though so might not be seeing me in the evenings as much. I'm currently working but going back to study next year. I'm a very friendly guy with a lot of respect for other people, their build, and their items. I have had no previous bans or problems ever. The last server I was on promoted me to admin because I helped a lot of the new (and older) people.

Thank you for reading my application, and I'm looking forward to your reply.
Greetings Shun

Im just looking for screen shots man, sorry about that, i tend to ignore the ones with out one.

infizl

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: infizl
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 10
- Why are you interested in joining server: looking for a good server
- What do you consider yourself good at: automation
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: yes
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: i dont have one because my last build crashed but i have a video of a computer craft program i made

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: infizl
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 10
- Why are you interested in joining server: looking for a good server
- What do you consider yourself good at: automation
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: yes
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: i dont have one because my last build crashed but i have a video of a computer craft program i made
Whitelisted

Swillis57

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Swillis57​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): Anywhere from 5-9/10, depending on the mod.​
- Why are you interested in joining server: I'm looking for a small-community server to play Unleashed on. I like being able to chat with others and collaborate on larger (usually giant) builds, otherwise on SSP I get so bored that I stop playing.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: I have the most experience with ComputerCraft + Thaumcraft, as well as basic knowledge of BuildCraft and IC2.​
- Do you have a microphone: Yep​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Sure will.​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: I wasn't sure what to post, as the 3 builds I've done aren't that complex, so I tossed them into an album (You don't want to know how long that ESB took): http://imgur.com/a/o9mBd

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Swillis57
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): Anywhere from 5-9/10, depending on the mod.
- Why are you interested in joining server: I'm looking for a small-community server to play Unleashed on. I like being able to chat with others and collaborate on larger (usually giant) builds, otherwise on SSP I get so bored that I stop playing.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I have the most experience with ComputerCraft + Thaumcraft, as well as basic knowledge of BuildCraft and IC2.
- Do you have a microphone: Yep
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Sure will.
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: I wasn't sure what to post, as the 3 builds I've done aren't that complex, so I tossed them into an album (You don't want to know how long that ESB took): http://imgur.com/a/o9mBd

whitelist man

Seiklus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Roras
  • FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 8
  • Why are you interested in joining server: I'm tired of all these servers that have to ban items because people are acting like little kids or retards. I'm better than that. In addition, My last server kept crashing every 30 minutes, and frankly, I cant deal with that!
  • What do you consider yourself good at: I'm an experienced ComputerCraft Coder, and very good at building things that have aesthetics and also work well.
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes
  • Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Its one of my requirements for servers, so yes.
  • Please Attach A Photo of your best build: I could build one for you if you request :> I delete my screenshots often since my screenshot button is tied to my teamspeak chat button. My current idea is to build a mausoleum of the plants of the world (and I would've built it if I had the materials to finish in the last terrible server I went to :/)

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Kyuriu
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 5
- Why are you interested in joining server: I want to join a good unleashed server that has good people who don't grief.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I'm good at building stuff...
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yes, I've also used Ventrilo and Raidcall before too
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: This is from a vanilla server, before I became a moderator there. (That server is dead to me now)

20120807172408.png

20120807172531.png

Attachments

• 20120807172613.png
    20120807172613.png
    453.2 KB · Views: 64

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Kyuriu
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 5
- Why are you interested in joining server: I want to join a good unleashed server that has good people who don't grief.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I'm good at building stuff...
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yes, I've also used Ventrilo and Raidcall before too
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: This is from a vanilla server, before I became a moderator there. (That server is dead to me now)

20120807172408.png

20120807172531.png

Whitelisted