Whitelist Server KalosZ | Unleashed 1.1.3 | Whitelist | 16GB RAM | Builders | Cool Community! | TS3 | 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: - UnsungCesspool
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) - I would say around 6-7. I know alot, but as with everyone else I am still learning.
- Why are you interested in joining server: - I want to explore the 1.5.2 beta, mainly cause I am a little bored with 1.4.7 Ultimate, but I want to find a group of people to play the game with and have a grand ol' time.
- What do you consider yourself good at: At this moment, I would say my experience mostly revolves around playing with the tech mods of the game.
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yes
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build:
kLevlVV.jpg

Dope, whitelisted man

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: - UnsungCesspool
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) - I would say around 6-7. I know alot, but as with everyone else I am still learning.
- Why are you interested in joining server: - I want to explore the 1.5.2 beta, mainly cause I am a little bored with 1.4.7 Ultimate, but I want to find a group of people to play the game with and have a grand ol' time.
- What do you consider yourself good at: At this moment, I would say my experience mostly revolves around playing with the tech mods of the game.
kLevlVV.jpg

Seeing that your having trouble joining, go to the ftb launcher and go to edit modpack and enable the reliquary and biomes o plenty those a turned off by default

Juliangod14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Juliangod14
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 4/10
- Why are you interested in joining server: I want to join in on the fun.
- What do you consider yourself good at: Thaumcraft - and basic ic2
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I prefer talking then typing.
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: I honestly don't have anything, My friend hosted his own server that I played on and he took it down without notice so I wasn't able to take pictures.
EDIT!!!: Made a rough draft of the mansion on creative
http://tinypic.com/r/2rhwruw/5
http://tinypic.com/r/2aimpg4/5
http://tinypic.com/r/33w3zax/5
http://tinypic.com/r/v5eb75/5

TattyDarrell

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: TattyD
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 7/10
- Why are you interested in joining server: I want to join a close-kit server with builders....too many servers may well just be playing single player.
- What do you consider yourself good at: Building anything on the side of a mountain :D IC2, Thaumcraft
- Do you have a microphone: Yeah, built into comp, could do with better
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yeah especially if get a better mic
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Dont have a photo of my best or most recent, servers got shut before i could, however heres an old mountain base i was working on, Im a big fan of a mountain base haha!

Attachments

• 863aa650a8ecce46ddf314ae3054bc72.PNG
    863aa650a8ecce46ddf314ae3054bc72.PNG
    586.3 KB · Views: 117

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Having trouble getting on. Using 0.7 152wgt. Enabled the disabled mods (Biomes O' Plenty was the only one)

Do I need to go and download all these mods or has something gone wrong?

0BG2TJM.png

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: xKemisix​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 6-8 Depending on the Mod​
- Why are you interested in joining server: I want a build-oriented server that has a decently supportive community.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: Other than building, mostly forestry builds like multifarms, bee breeding, tree breeding, etc...​
- Do you have a microphone: Yes​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yes​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build:​
NnhIxyY.jpg
gSmHRWy.jpg
9bOQERj.jpg

Noa12390

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:noa12390
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10)8
- Why are you interested in joining server:looking to get back into FTB after being out for 2 months do bad ram
- What do you consider yourself good at:lets see redpower 2 IDC and a few others mind you i am a bit rusty
- Do you have a microphone:yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?:yes
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build:don't have any do to having to reinstall windows
999032_4897186237015_2123344310_n.jpg

Tolini

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Tolini​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): A rough 8-9, i'm still getting used to some of the new mods in the 1.5.2 pack​
- Why are you interested in joining server: I enjoy playing multiplayer more than i do playing singleplayer, so why pass up this great opportunity to join what seems like a nice growing community​
- What do you consider yourself good at: Automating and decent looking builds​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build:​
These are some old screens of an old world of mine​
4rwdat.png
10qxx7o.png
6omv5t.png
These are not my best creations but the only screenshots i have​

Kaisenn09

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Kaisenn
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 8 ish
- Why are you interested in joining server: To play on a community FTB server with new folks along with already whitelisted girlfriend xKemisix
- What do you consider yourself good at: IC/BC type devices, automation, redstone/redpower
Skydrive link: http://sdrv.ms/16CV7ii
CJ3MSCE.jpg

HYRbVm3.jpg

kUk6u7s.jpg

GtarZel

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: GtarZel
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 7-8
- Why are you interested in joining server: whant to play some FTB with nice mature people, find new friends, and just have some fun =)
- What do you consider yourself good at: Ic/Bc, landscape decoration, and many more
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: dont have any photos, cuz was playing alot FTB in singleplayer, never finished an project cuz of playing with myself on the map

Wenzel23

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Wenzel23​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 8​
- Why are you interested in joining server: Been looking for a new server to join and was referred to this one by my friend holt80.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: Building, Creativity.​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: The picture is not of the complete build, as I just started it today to post on here as I have no saved screenshots of previous builds. Anyway this build only consists of about an hour and a half of work. If you would like I can eventually make future posts to show progress at your request.​

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Wenzel23​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 8​
- Why are you interested in joining server: Been looking for a new server to join and was referred to this one by my friend holt80.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: Building, Creativity.​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: The picture is not of the complete build, as I just started it today to post on here as I have no saved screenshots of previous builds. Anyway this build only consists of about an hour and a half of work. If you would like I can eventually make future posts to show progress at your request.​
I can use a guy like you on my team;D

PureEvil

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Evilek​
- FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7-8. Everything I know about MC mods comes from Direwolf20 videos, I am still improving myself though.​
- Why are you interested in joining server: I would like to be a part of kind community. I used to play FTB but only alone but I realised the real fun comes with other people.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: BC, IC2, redstone, mainly technical stuff​
- Do you have a microphone: of course​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: yes​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Sadly I lost all my saves and screenshots with HDD failure. Besides, I am more of an engineer rather than a builder :D

Pyrobob

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Hookamenace
- FTB Experience Level (1-10): 4 or 5, just started in April and have been learning bit by bit
- Why are you interested in joining server: I had a small private server that me and my friend used. They stopped playing, but I continued. I enjoy building castles/villages and it was no longer fun without anyone in the server.
- What do you consider yourself good at: grinding, building, and a little bit creative
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: yes
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: I dont have alot of my stuff as the server is no longer present, but I do have something that I submitted
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/sea-castle-walls/