Whitelist Server KalosZ | Unleashed 1.1.3 | Whitelist | 16GB RAM | Builders | Cool Community! | TS3 | 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RussRN

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Russrn​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 6​
- Why are you interested in joining server: Looking for a good group that i can build larger builds with in a low key environment. I am tired of all the servers I play on getting reset and just want a happy home.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: Town layouts, I dont tend to build the one massive building/structure but prefer to make towns with lots of specific buildings that maintain a style. My next big project I wish to work on is a steampunk style town with airships overhead.​
- Do you have a microphone: yes​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: yes I love casual conversation and a brew while playing at night.​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: I dont have any photos as all 3 servers i have been on this year have shut down or reset since I was last on there. I took a couple month break and an just looking to jump back in.​

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: English_88
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 8
- Why are you interested in joining server: Just getting back into FTB want a good server
- What do you consider yourself good at: Been a while since I played
- Do you have a microphone: I do
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I will
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: No photos, just cleaned the computer out

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrPhant0m​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 7​
- Why are you interested in joining server:Good rules, , cool community
- What do you consider yourself good at: making automatic farms
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: yes i will​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: sry dont have any​

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
Just checking if server is down or if its me this morning. Thanks!

It went down cus of jb, down for maintenance.[DOUBLEPOST=1374544249][/DOUBLEPOST]Atm, We are just looking for post with pics, if I havent replied, then I am sorry, didnt fit our expectations.

PaperKrane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PaperKrane
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 7
- Why are you interested in joining server: My #1 when looking at this server is the community. I'm looking for a multiplayer server where I can get involved and pass the time with cool peeps.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I'm a bee expert, I'm pretty goos with machines and CC too
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I'm looking forward to it :D
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: I don't take photos but I'll try to describe my favorite build.
I made a large corporate farm. There was a country road to the entrance with trees lining the sides. The complex was fenced on the outside and the entrance had a wooden billboard with he company logo and slogan. From there you went through field roads until you got to the visitor center. Nearby there where community farm plots and beehives, with trees set up for crossbreeding. In the visitor center there were some basic forestry machine set ups. Following the path to the left was a two story motel in a U shape. In the middle was a plaza decorated with banners and signs announcing a bee-keeping convention, and living in the motel rooms were NPC beekeepers. Along the path to the right was my personal base, laid out with several satellite buildings for different types of work. Finally behind the visitor center there was a community Bio-gas plant. It had inputs for materials and you could take home fuel and by-products. Overall I was very proud of the theme and decoration.

lazy

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: lazy92​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) I'm new to FTB, have played tekkit for maybe a year though and know it really well.​
- Why are you interested in joining server: I like small, friendly servers not cluttered and spammed by hundreds of players. Your server seems really mature which I appreciate.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: All mods that also where in tekkit.​
- Do you have a microphone: It broke, getting a new one shortly.​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Sure.​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Have none, I'm not the best builder. My main interests is experimenting and screwing around with mods like IC and buildcraft. I like my machines. :)

Crownz04

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Crownz4
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 7.5 Been on FtB and other similar packs for about a year now.
- Why are you interested in joining server: Kinda tired of playing by myself. It's always more fun with others.
- What do you consider yourself good at: Automation. I like making sure I don't have to do much manually :)
- Do you have a microphone: Yeah, a full headset.
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I don't mind.
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build:
2013-07-22_183302.png
I have other pictures in the Show us your base thread in Community Showcase.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: joshua106​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 8 (except for thaumcraft)​
- Why are you interested in joining server: FTB is so much better to play with friends.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: Creating technical builds. (I prefer building underground.)​
- Do you have a microphone: Yes.​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Most of the time.​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: (Not really my best build, as I lost that in a corrupt world. But, it is my most recent one. I would do my best to create things to benefit the other players on the server and create things pleasing to the eyes.)​
Used Photobucket because pictures would not upload?​

EDIT: But, I do build above ground too, I just don't have an example to show. I would love to play on the server, and promise to impress.

danieledward

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: danieledward
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 7
- Why are you interested in joining server: I am looking for some friendly gamers to share the beta unleashed pack with :)
- What do you consider yourself good at: I just love discovering all the new stuff in these new packs, also like to build a nice big base away from the hustle and bustle =) I generally wing it
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yep, I generally talk in chat though I do have a mic and log into TS occasionally
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: I don't usually take screenshots, others can feel free though!​

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: yosomith
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): I would say a solid 8 since there are some new mods I have yet to use in Unleashed
- Why are you interested in joining server: I am currently without a server (Last one closed) and I am looking to get back into a good community of people, and looking for a server with decent ping rates for my crummy internet
- What do you consider yourself good at: I guess I'm good at automation, pretty good with AE, good with ComputerCraft
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I wont say yes, but then I wont say no. Have to wait and see.
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: this was my last build on the server, never got to finish it however http://imgur.com/a/iclky

Alexander989

Jul 29, 2019
i have a suggestion, can we get the hatmod installed on the server??
it wold be cool, and it has no block id, or items, its only cosmetic, and it looks so cool :)
and if you don't mind changing some id's then you could instal hatstand mod, but it's optional, but i really want to have the hat mod :)

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
i have a suggestion, can we get the hatmod installed on the server??
it wold be cool, and it has no block id, or items, its only cosmetic, and it looks so cool :)
and if you don't mind changing some id's then you could instal hatstand mod, but it's optional, but i really want to have the hat mod :)
Umm , what? Your not even on the server man.

eric gardner

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Foxcroft23​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 7 ( havent explored all the mods yet)​
- Why are you interested in joining server: To find a fun community and to see others creations and to show off my own creations​
- What do you consider yourself good at: making complex systems​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: of course​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Lost all my old photos when HD crashed. Past servers no longer up to show​

danieledward

Jul 29, 2019
Hi again, was wondering if you are still accepting applications to the server and if I am still being considered? I'm currently in a server now but they all seem pretty young, it would be nice to play with people my age. Thanks!

Dan