Whitelist Server KalosZ | Unleashed 1.1.3 | Whitelist | 16GB RAM | Builders | Cool Community! | TS3 | 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sandro0802

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Sandro0802
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 7-8.
- Why are you interested in joining server: I am looking for a friendly community to game, have fun and interact with on a daily bases. I hope to make some new friends on the server.
- What do you consider yourself good at: Mostly tech stuff
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yes
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: This is my base in my current SinglePlayer world it goes all the way from the surface to bedrock, Size 64x64x64. About to move all the tech into here.
4d5a432cf2d0.png

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Sandro0802
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 7-8.
- Why are you interested in joining server: I am looking for a friendly community to game, have fun and interact with on a daily bases. I hope to make some new friends on the server.
- What do you consider yourself good at: Mostly tech stuff
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yes
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: This is my base in my current SinglePlayer world it goes all the way from the surface to bedrock, Size 64x64x64. About to move all the tech into here.
4d5a432cf2d0.png

add me on skype thekinggorilla[DOUBLEPOST=1377254966][/DOUBLEPOST]Running a 1.6.2 Vanilla Server for all the Whitelisted People!

frogman2121

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: frogman2121
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 8, I am pretty familiar with almost all mods
- Why are you interested in joining server: I would like to join a server where there aren't all the obnoxious griefers you would find on most public servers. I would like to build my things and know that they won't be destroyed :)
- What do you consider yourself good at: I am pretty good at building underground tech bases, which is good for FTB. I am also great with most mods (as stated above)
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I have Teamspeak 3, and I don't talk much but I will time to time :)
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Sorry, but the server I worked hardest on was shut down so I can't get a screenshot. I would if I could :/ (It was a large underground base)

Catboboooo

Jul 29, 2019
Since this is my first post on these forums, I'd like to go ahead and say I hope that I make some good contributions to the community here.
That aside, here's the application!
- IGN: Catboboooo
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): I am utterly confused on most of the mods, but the ones that I do know , such as IC2 and BC I am great at.
I would say around a 7.
- Why are you interested in joining server: Vanilla isn't quite as fun as FTB.
- What do you consider yourself good at: Building technical stuff with BC, IC2
- Do you have a microphone: I own ipod headphones with a microphone in them.
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: It depends, to annoy people, no. To ask for help, ect, yes.
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: You'll have to take my word on this, but I built a fully automatic cake factory in Tekkit, using RP2 and BC.
The reason I can't upload a picture is because I deleted all the files of tekkit, and I don't want to re install it. However I still have the world file.

Tr1pp1n8alls

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: T1pp1n8alls
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 8/9
- Why are you interested in joining server: Took a break for a couple of months, I want to start up again, but this time focus a lot more on my builds looks.
- What do you consider yourself good at: Mainly Tech, but provided I have the inspiration I'm a good builder.
- Do you have a microphone: Sort of, my headsets got a loose connection.
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I'm mainly on skype with friends, but I can come on from time to time.
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Not taken many screens recently, but heres my imgur with some older stuff. http://tr1pp1n8alls.imgur.com/all/

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NaltaStrife​
FTB Experience Level (1-10): 7-8. Limited knowledge in MFR mostly.​
Why are you interested in joining server: I've been playing FTB for quite some time now, and am tired of doing so alone. I'd like to share my creativity with others, and see what other​
people are coming up with. A whitelist server makes the most sense, as the server should be more of a tight knit community.​
What do you consider yourself good at: IC2, BC, and Forestry are my strongest points. I love bees, and renewable power sources, without the use of solar. I also enjoy CC programming.​
Do you have a microphone: Yes, I do.​
Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: If I'm playing late night / early morning, generally not, as my partner sleeps in the same room I play in, but otherwise, yes.​
Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Don't know if it's my best, but definitely my biggest single structure.​

Bastiaan

Jul 29, 2019

3E_

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: ExB016​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): I'm not that experienced with FTB, but I did play some Tekkit for quite some time, about a year ago. Also I'm playing on SSP atm.​
- Why are you interested in joining server: I want to learn more about this modpack, so a server is a good choice.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: I do like to build stuff.​
- Do you have a microphone: Yes​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yes, when I find the time for it.​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: http://imageshack.us/g/1/10329706/ (One of the builds are a WIP)​

FuLL _Of

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:Arctery_x
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10)7
- Why are you interested in joining server:i want to learn from other player ,get friends
- What do you consider yourself good at:Tech.
- Do you have a microphone:yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?:i will
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build:i dont have any building because i not quiet good at build

AeroMechanic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AeroMechanic
FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 8
Why are you interested in joining server: I am quite experienced with FTB and building. My last whitelist server closed due to lack of people online. I have a fun time on servers that are grief free. And being a part of your community would be fantastic, as I do love building and working the FTB mods with the buildings. I try to make everything neat and tidy.
What do you consider yourself good at: Bees! Building, and a lot of the other mods. The mods I do not touch on are thaumcraft and any other magical mod like twilight forest. I do a little dart craft here and there.
Do you have a microphone: No
Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Well I can't if I don't have a microphone. But if you really want I can go buy one.
Please Attach A Photo of your best build: This is just something I made in an hour, inspired by Lynchyinc's steam punk style. http://i.imgur.com/Zxq79w5.png?1

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Kicker05​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): I'm more experienced with ultimate not unleased, but I know most of the mods. 5-6​
- Why are you interested in joining server: Looking for a server thats 100% legit unleased, and has a awsome comunity.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: I consider myself reletivly good at computerCraft​
- Do you have a microphone: I have one built into my pc, but I dont really like using it.​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: No​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: http://i.imgur.com/zvYSS4w.png Just me experementing for a temparary/backup power source.​

Ainvar

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Posainvar
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): Hard to quantify, like 7 or 8? I've pretty much built most things you can in non-GregTech FTB. I haven't done much MFFS, nor GregTech, and haven't completed quite all of the Thaumcraft tree. Also I haven't done tons of Railcraft yet.
- Why are you interested in joining server: I'm getting bored of playing by myself and when I tried playing on a vanilla server I liked it until I got griefed three times in two days and quit.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I'm pretty good with AE and bees. Also I enjoy making uber tools with Tinker's Construct.
- Do you have a microphone: Yes of course.
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Possibly, depends on time of day and who's around.
My most recent base:
http://imgur.com/a/dj57U
A random Vanilla build:
http://imgur.com/a/bopxa
An old Vanilla build:
http://imgur.com/a/zBtSH

Zane

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: LrdZane
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): Was at say a 7 but now probably more like 5, I was at least familiar with most of the Ultimate pack even if I didn't do much with every mod. So I am now unfamiliar with some of the newer updates and mods that are different from Ultimate in Unleashed.
- Why are you interested in joining server: I am bored of single player, I want a sense of community and not just building off alone, but without having to worry about greifing and stealing.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I'm sort of a jack of all trades, I tend to learn the basics of most mods but master none.
- Do you have a microphone: Used to but cat chewed the wire so not sure if it works now
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Possibly, depends on time of day and if the mic works or not.

Runn3R

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Runn3R​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 7​
- Why are you interested in joining server: I'm looking for a friendly, mature and helpful communtiy.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: At building an efficient running house :)
- Do you have a microphone: Yes.​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yes, not always but sometimes :)
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/536726-my-new-house/

Hope to see and hear you all soon ;)

Vojczejk

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Vojczejk
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 8,8 :D
- Why are you interested in joining server: I am on a search for a private and very mature TRUST BASED server without any forced protection
- What do you consider yourself good at: In minecraft, particularly in ftb? Automation.... Making giant self sustaining machines controlled from one point, that is what i love, and why i love RedNet
- Do you have a microphone: Sure I do
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I prefer Skype but i think i can adapt.
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Well....that is a long lost thing and i have no photo but it was a fully working 15 people city on a private server