Jampacked: We have a winner | Material Energy^3

Rock__Licker

Jul 29, 2019
i haven't tried crash landing but i have heard good things and want to try it out running red is good and enjoying it and me3 just started it last night and looks good so to all
of you who make these i thank you :)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Okay, time for the long winded speech:

Immediately after the announcement, I tried to feel sad that I didn't win. And I tried. But I couldn't feel sad. There was no reason to (aside from the lack of communication between the hosts and participants). I would have made Running Red anyway, I'd had the idea for a while, but this competition just gave me a reason not to procrastinate. It wasn't about winning. It was about making a good pack. And I feel I have done that. I've made a pack that sends a message, and is unique, which is something that rarely happens these days. I've accomplished my goal, and gone far above it. Running Red got listed, which is something I've only dreamed of. @PurpleMentat , who has always been one of my favorite Youtubers, did a series on my pack. Plus, I tied what is currently the most popular modpack. I consider that to be a huge achievement. I'm happy to have been part of this competition. It wasn't about winning. It was about sending a message. And you know what, I accomplished my goal.

Thank you for all that you've done, and congratulations to Parcel.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, time for the long winded speech:

Immediately after the announcement, I tried to feel sad that I didn't win. And I tried. But I couldn't feel sad. There was no reason to (aside from the lack of communication between the hosts and participants). I would have made Running Red anyway, I'd had the idea for a while, but this competition just gave me a reason not to procrastinate. It wasn't about winning. It was about making a good pack. And I feel I have done that. I've made a pack that sends a message, and is unique, which is something that rarely happens these days. I've accomplished my goal, and gone far above it. Running Red got listed, which is something I've only dreamed of. @PurpleMentat , who has always been one of my favorite Youtubers, did a series on my pack. Plus, I tied what is currently the most popular modpack. I consider that to be a huge achievement. I'm happy to have been part of this competition. It wasn't about winning. It was about sending a message. And you know what, I accomplished my goal.

Thank you for all that you've done, and congratulations to Parcel.

@Gideonseymour Always making people feel good...

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
personally i didn't like material energy but congrats!
Oh thank you :p

gH8oIrC.jpg

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
gH8oIrC.jpg

jeez man, it's not like he's going to reject an offer of goodwill, is he?

Anyways, It does not matter so much to me who won, (My pack barely got a mention!) but more about how many contestants had put a lot of heart and work into their work. While we may not have made such greats as ME3 or RR, I feel that we all deserve a mention. So cheers, all, congrats Parcel, Gideon and Iskandar, and I look forward to the next one!

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
jeez man, it's not like he's going to reject an offer of goodwill, is he?

Anyways, It does not matter so much to me who won, (My pack barely got a mention!) but more about how many contestants had put a lot of heart and work into their work. While we may not have made such greats as ME3 or RR, I feel that we all deserve a mention. So cheers, all, congrats Parcel, Gideon and Iskandar, and I look forward to the next one!
^

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Plus, I tied what is currently the most popular modpack. I consider that to be a huge achievement.

Technically, you tied up with the winner also! An extra judge was required to solve the tie! :p

Congrats to all of you! @parcel31u, you know who I wanted to win but still I'm very glad with your victory. I also loved you pack!
@Gideonseymour, I'm very happy you did the pack, you loved doing it and want to do more! Pretty excited with Running Red 2! Will try it when it gets more content(and probably love it)!

But, has I said before to both of you, the real winner of the contest is, US! The community! All of you, contestants, created a new way of doing packs and showed us how good and immersive modded MC can be instead of the usual get wood and build the usual stuff and automate and... get bored how OP we are and start again!

I'm not able to play MC anymore if it hasnt a good HQM quest line implemented and I love you for that(also hate, since I now get bored when I dont find a good quest line and some adventure :)).
You raised the bar way high and I'm really excited with what the future might bring us in terms of modpack quality!