I've never been scared.....

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
What About, The Wither? Other then being a right PITA to summon without DartCraft, I have no qualms with 'em.
How does dartcraft help? I ask cause I've been using it a bit in my 1.6.4 worlds and haven't noticed much that I would think would help.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
How does dartcraft help? I ask cause I've been using it a bit in my 1.6.4 worlds and haven't noticed much that I would think would help.
First off, no need to get the bloody skulls to drop, just use a grinding weapon on the wither skeletons to get the right kind of bits. Take said bits and combine with another kind and an upgrade core IIRC to get a thingy you need to chuck on the ground and light on fire, then right click with your force rod. Gets you a bottled Wither. Best part of all? FREE FORCE FLASK AFTERWORDS!

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
First off, no need to get the bloody skulls to drop, just use a grinding weapon on the wither skeletons to get the right kind of bits. Take said bits and combine with another kind and an upgrade core IIRC to get a thingy you need to chuck on the ground and light on fire, then right click with your force rod. Gets you a bottled Wither. Best part of all? FREE FORCE FLASK AFTERWORDS!
I did not know all that, thanks. Will have to try this later.