Whitelist Server Infinity Small server with spawn town Hermitcraft(europe)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
hey
we are looking for some players who would like to join our server and build a hermitcraft kind of town
so alot of social builds to help eachother out
if you want to join leave your age what youd like to contribute and mc name ill pm the server ip if accepted or for quick response Skype me (muruler)
hope to see you soon

Last edited:

The Snipe

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm 21 from Ireland looking for a new small server to settle in ^^

Oh and IGN is XiledSniper :D

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
hey im minijordanh (ign) im 21 from england. looking for a small server to settle into. and show off some great builds and idea's of mini games
just out of intrest is there any banned or restricted items/mods

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
no aslong as everyone plays with common sense we dont have to ban items but accepted

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
thats cool. you can trust me to act responsible. but if im doing somthing wrong please say. i dont want to harm any servers.

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
yep im in with no problems. love the server so far. what's rules on building around spawn. and are there community farms or are they someone's work.

JodaVz

Jul 29, 2019
Yo man, my name is Mark, I'm from Croatia. I'm 21 years old and I've been playing modded minecraft since the early tekkit days.
I know almost every mod in depth. I play with a friend. He is 17 years old, but really mature. He doesn't speak much, but he's very friendly.
Anyways, my IGN is JodaVz and he's is Russellville.
I've been trying to find Hermitcraft server type for a really really long time. Hope we get accepted. Cheers

N1COLA

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, My name is ince and I'm from Thailand. I'm 17 years old and will be 18 this May. Im looking for a small community where I could call it home. I consider myself quite good at bees and trees :D My playstyle is not tech-heavy but more of a nature-oriented so Im planing to setup cafe selling all kinds of food and shops selling nature stuff (customized bees. trees, flowers). Hope Im getting accepted :) <3
ign: inceee

dipZ_

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! My name is Tor and I'm from Sweden. I am 13 almost 14 years old and I have been looking for a whitelisted FTB Infinity server for so long now, and I hope I can get in to the server. I am a mechanical guy and is pretty good at redstone and automatic farms and such. I like to build a lot of stuff mainly big buildings :)
IGN : Oggis123

Last edited:

EoinM21

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Eoin, I'm from Ireland Im 16. I love to build things that benefit the whole community. I've benn playing modded minecraft for over 6 months and Ive been looking for a small server like hermitcraft where I can play ftb infinity.
IGN:Benmascot

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! My name is Tor and I'm from Sweden. I am 16 years old and I have been looking for a whitelisted FTB Infinity server for so long now, and I hope I can get in to the server. I am a mechanical guy and is pretty good at redstone and automatic farms and such. I like to build a lot of stuff mainly big buildings :)
IGN : Oggis123
accepted pmed the ip

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Eoin, I'm from Ireland Im 16. I love to build things that benefit the whole community. I've benn playing modded minecraft for over 6 months and Ive been looking for a small server like hermitcraft where I can play ftb infinity.
IGN:Benmascot
accepted send you the ip

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! My name is Fidel, I live in The Netherlands, but my ethnicity is half Turkish & half Kurdish, I am born in July 2001, so... I am 13? :D In game I will probably sort of try and be that "mad scientist" type of guy, I have played modded minecraft for 2 years now, in the town I'll probably set up a witchery potions shop or something, or I might make like, a tinkers construct shop hehe. I am well, decent at most mods in the modpack, and as i build on the world of keralis server for 2 years now, I am a bit of a perfectionist in building, and biomes, so expect me to die over and over again trying to look for a base in the beginning :)

IGN: RatchetAssBooty (please, don't mind my name lol, it was a bet, I got 5 bucks, if you mind I'll change it back once the 30 day thing is over)

Skype: Well, I used to have skype, but my skype sort of had a "screw you" mentality and didn't work on my pc anymore, thus I gave up on it lol
we have a spawn town so if you wanna look for a perfect spot this wont be your server im sorry