Whitelist Server Infinity Small server with spawn town Hermitcraft(europe)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Roadkill919

Jul 29, 2019
FYI to any mods reading this, feel free to lock the topic to avoid further applications. the server owner has just disappeared and i can confirm the server has been down 24/7 for over a month now.

HellMan64

Jul 29, 2019
Is this server still up? My name is Dan ign is HellMan64. I'm 16 and very interested in mechanical and electrical engineering, therefore I'm quite good at the tech mods and would like to make builds to help the town. For example making a grid for electricity, and maybe a mailing system for fun :p I really like the small servers as the people are nice and my builds don't get ruined. I've been playing modded minecraft ever since the first technic packs, so it would mean a lot if I could join a group that would embrace my ideas :)

Dr_Rylose1990

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Dr_Rylose1990 im 25, and living in the United States. I am looking for a small community to settle within, to help shape, and build the world around us.
thank you
Dr_Rylose1990

xXRobo123Xx

Jul 29, 2019
Dr_Rylose1990 I'm sorry to say but this server has been closed for months now, I'm sorry but you will have to find a new server I'm deeply sorry

B

badcreeper101

Hi my name is Domas, I'm live in England but I was born in Lithuanian, Im 13. I been looking for a hermitcraft like sever to make videos on. I've benn playing minecraft for over 2 years (xbox) and I'm good at redstone and building (I have been accepted in World Of Keralis)
IGN: badcreeper101

I

InfinityTheWolf

Hello my IGN is InfinityTheWolf, i'm 14 and am from England. I want to be the co-op project organizer/redstone guru on the server. If u will, can u tell me how you'll send me the IP if i'm accepted

L

LOONYZaC

hey
we are looking for some players who would like to join our server and build a hermitcraft kind of town
so alot of social builds to help eachother out
if you want to join leave your age what youd like to contribute and mc name ill pm the server ip if accepted or for quick response Skype me (muruler)
hope to see you soon

I would like to play if it is still up

muruler

Jul 29, 2019
sorry guys for quiting on you guys im wondering if people are still intrested in this kind of server? i might wanna set up a new 1