Important - For Users of Direwolf20_1_5 Modpack - Urgent feedback needed.

Which Method Should we take to fix the pack

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feyrin

Jul 29, 2019
It is technically there. You can change the version from Recommended to 1.1.3. Although, you'll get an error and then have to reinstall the whole modpack. So it really is recommended to wait for it to officially be up there.

sgbadman

Jul 29, 2019
It is technically there. You can change the version from Recommended to 1.1.3. Although, you'll get an error and then have to reinstall the whole modpack. So it really is recommended to wait for it to officially be up there.

it isn't there i've reopened the launcher several times... still only 1.1.1-1.1.2

nobleone

Jul 29, 2019
I just pasted link from error log and download manually, but I'm sure their in process of updating it.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
I'm only seeing Unleashed with a 1.1.3 option at this point and the client download for it isn't quite completely working yet, but yes, it's listing there.

Kehaan

Jul 29, 2019
Eeeeh, im sorry... It was in my Launcher o_O Now when i open the client its not there :S[DOUBLEPOST=1375806588][/DOUBLEPOST]
why in the world would you do something like that.. it is not funny to mess with people,
As other people also notes. It was in the launcher for a split second. Seems like it was a mistake, and they have removed it. (Was for the Unleashed Client)

Kehaan

Jul 29, 2019

I did not try to install it. Just saw that you could chose the 1.1.3 pack, but never tryed it.

Also seems like they have removed it again.

Joey19982

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't the recommended technically 1.1.3, seeing as below that is 1.1.2?
Not really. Recommended just means of those versions, choose the most stable. Now why 1.1.2 is still a recommended build, I have no idea.

Richardk2n

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.3 is the version the told us that will come and the told us 2 days ago that it is in final testing and since then nothing. We now that it will require a world restart so a lot have stoped playing and now are waiting for the update but we aren't hearing anything about it. So please just give us a bit of knowlege how long we have to wait.

sgbadman

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.3 is the version the told us that will come and the told us 2 days ago that it is in final testing and since then nothing. We now that it will require a world restart so a lot have stoped playing and now are waiting for the update but we aren't hearing anything about it. So please just give us a bit of knowlege how long we have to wait.

i've tweeted at them and i've asked questions but they seem to just ignore us i don't understand we the people play their game

Acreodi

Jul 29, 2019
i've tweeted at them and i've asked questions but they seem to just ignore us i don't understand we the people play their game

I understand why they wouldn't reply... because the update will be done when it's done and there's nothing anyone can do to speed up the process. Patience is a virtue, yknow.

sgbadman

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe they just prefer spending their time fixing the pack, rather than answering 100 people who tweet them "When is it done?".

they could just make a big announcement on the ETA of them finishing that would help most of the people

sgbadman

Jul 29, 2019
They probably don't have one.

It's done when it's all working, it's a little hard to tell when that is.

it is done, the update was to change the id's and configs but they are now trying to make up for there fu(k up last time.. by making it so the map doesn't have to get reset

Tombstone101

Jul 29, 2019
All of you kids crying because you haven't gotten your bottles yet need to chill they will release it when there ready.

Adults should know how to punctuate to be honest. They're = they are. These things are important when emphasizing criticism on others.
Don't even bother. You had it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.