Give Them Some Love!

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
@PhantomRage, this seems fun - why did you stop it? :p
Oh dear gods! The damn alerts never told me that Slowking posted!

Okay, now how do I play this game... Ah, yes, I remember now!

Im necroposting for a good cause
FTFY

Im necroposting :O

Mary murders ted and commits suicide

After Mary murdered Ted, she commited suicide by inhaling enough balloons to burst her stomach and fill her chest cavity with dissolved Ted-organ acids. Safe to say, the people who autopsied her were not very pleased with the result.

-

Okay, I think it's time for some new characters! :p

Here we have Julianne and Paul. They are both lovebirds (as the other two couples were), with Julianne being a popular runway model made famous by wearing designer dresses and investing in Dress Corps, a start-up company which eventually evolved into a multi-billion dollar industry. Paul knew Julianne since the start of school, and thus had more experience knowing her than other competitors. After taking her out for a few dates, they are now secured as BF and GF. Will you make them eternal lovebirds forever, or tear their hearts asunder into the deep abyss of hatred and malice?

(For reference, they do live together. Paul works as a public affairs agent for Julianne, and Julianne is a model.)

+ 50 FP

Grand Total of FP : 550 FP

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Paul has a minor heart attack. Julianne has to pay the bill for heart surgery

Paul, being a fervent food-a-holic, finally takes his toll on him as bad cholesterol levels skyrocket within his arteries. In due time, he has a heart attack, forcing him to stay in the Regional Super Hospital to recuperate for several days to weeks. Julianne has to pay the expenses out of her pocket because...

Paul is an alcoholic and has no money of his own to speak of.

Paul has medical issues and is already drained of his personal money.

Julianne is just a generous person and wants to help Paul.

All of the above.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Paul has medical issues and is already drained of his personal money.

I'm sure Paul will be extremely thankful.

Paul, already having pre-existing medical issues, could not afford the hospital visit anyways, and Julianne, however irritated she is to pay the hefty fee, covers it fully. She remembers to reprimand Paul for his gluttonous eating habits, and they go back home.

-5 FP

Julianne breaks her ankles by being pushed down some stairs

Juliette later comes home in the afternoon, and proceeds to enter her mansion owned by her and Paul. As she was walking up the stairs, she remembered that she needed to lock the door behind her, as Paul usually was gentlemanly enough to do that. As she was, she felt a shove behind her. As she swerved her head backwards, she saw

A ski-masked figure.

Paul.

A weird person who is obviously a cultist.

Nobody.

-

GRAND TOTAL SO FAR: 545 FP

(OOC: I can't wait for the moment when PeggleFrank mysteriously rises back from the dead and goes on about dolphin sex again.)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
GOD DAMNIT STRIKING I WAS GOING TO TURN THIS INTO A CULTIST STORY

lol

I would like to say paul was behind her, paul was a gentleman so ladies go first, meaning he would be pushing her up to fall on him.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
GOD DAMNIT STRIKING I WAS GOING TO TURN THIS INTO A CULTIST STORY

lol

I would like to say paul was behind her, paul was a gentleman so ladies go first, meaning he would be pushing her up to fall on him.

Paul was behind Julianna, because...

He had dark intentions of sending her to the grave.

He accidentally knocked into her.

He wanted to be romantic.

This was his initiation into the Dolphin Cultist Group.

You have your chance SlowKing.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
What are our next options?
You can just come up with a random response if you wish. The options are to just help me make my responses more eloquent. However, if there are responses to choose from, you have to choose one of them. (please keep it within some sense though!)

For example:

Person A: Bob walked off the pier.

Person B: He knows how to swim, so he goes back to shore.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Paul trips over a loose tile in the floor, accidentally crushing Julietta with his sheer weight gained through...

Not exercising.

Excessive eating.

Excessive alcohol.

All of the above.