Give Them Some Love!

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
The space ship explodes in space, leaving no form of air or transportation
Paul gives Julietta most of his oxygen.

With the ship spontaneously exploding in outer space, Paul gives most of his emergency oxygen to Julietta, who cautiously gazes at the stars, asteroids, and planets surrounding them, ranging from tiny red dwarf stars to great massive planets filled with water and surrounded by breath-taking clouds. Julietta and Paul take the opportunity to gaze at the wonders in space before they finally

succumb to asphyxiation.

get rescued by the Space Police.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
As their life flashes before them, they realize they have been fitted with oxygen masks and are now in the medical wing of an interstellar police spacecraft. The spacecraft is remotely manned, and they converse with the...

humans who are controlling it.

aliens who are controlling it.

mutated dolphins who are controlling it.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
The spacecraft explodes due to a virus infecting everyone in the medical wing, convieniently placed next to the engine room, and an alien plants a bomb. Paul dies of oxygen deprivation.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
human-alien-dolphins !
The spacecraft explodes due to a virus infecting everyone in the medical wing, convieniently placed next to the engine room, and an alien plants a bomb. Paul dies of oxygen deprivation.

Learning that the owners of the police craft were dolphin-alien-human hybrids, Julietta spontaneously faints from the sight, leaving Paul the only one to communicate with the abominations. However, Paul hears a noise, and hears a short fizzing coming from through the metal wall. As he looks to investigate, he quickly sees a shadow quickly running away. As he stopped to question him, he was interrupted by a green glow starting to eat the ship from underneath. As Paul quickly rushes to wake Julietta up, he hears another more recognizable noise - the sound of a bomb. As the whole ship is suddenly plunged into sub-zero temperatures, Julietta is kept safe by the fact that the medical bay is near-impenetrable due to International Super Space Law A1x252. Paul, however, is not as lucky, as he could not return to the medical bay in time. As soon as the dolphin-alien-human medical team and police force arrive, it is too late, as the spacecraft already disintegrated and Paul was nowhere to be seen...

The End.

-

"Dear Marianne,"

After many years of thought upon my chair, pondering my academic books and philosophical thoughts, I can't help but feel that our life would be closer...

living together

experiencing more together

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
...experiencing more together. Perhaps the local zoo is a better option, or are you far more interested in the museums which line the streets. Frankly, I do not know what you are interested in at all; you may even like mountain hiking! I must digress, however, that I don't, and that if you were to choose that, the day would not progress very well at all! For the day, at least. I extend my invitation to you for one of the following activities. I only hope that you can accept and that we will enjoy a great time together.

Sincerely, the Mystery Man.

Hiking

Going to a museum

The local zoo

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Mystery Man,
Oh, how I would enjoy a nice walk up to the summit of the Caldera Mountain! I hear that hang-gliders are allowed at the park during this time of year, and we can rent some for a relatively cheap cost for what it is usually worth! I will make preparations from a week from now. Meet me at the regional bus station, and we shall go together to the summit! I sincerely hope we enjoy the day together at the mountain, as well as the view!

Sincerely, Marinanne

+100 FP

Total: 600 FP