Give Them Some Love!

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Disclaimer : This is my first forum game, and all details may not be refined or perfected. If you notice any flaw of significant value, please tell me. 99.9% of inspiration drawn from PeggleFrank's game thread(s) of Storybook Romance. [EDIT : And bellazbug for creating the game!]

Here we have Marianne and a mystery letter-writer. They are both lovebirds (as the other two couples were), with Julianne being a popular runway model made famous by wearing designer dresses and investing in Dress Corps, a start-up company which eventually evolved into a multi-billion dollar industry. Nobody knows the mystery man's identity except Marianne. Will you make them eternal lovebirds forever, or tear their hearts asunder into the deep abyss of hatred and malice?

The game is based around Feeling Points. Marianne and the mystery man start off with 500 FP. Reaching 1500 FP will result in truly a happy ending. Reaching -1000 FP will result in separation of Marianne or the mystery man.

Common Sense Rules :
1. You cannot, under any circumstance, DIRECTLY kill the characters spontaneously, or without any backstory. Any posts utilizing this method will be disregarded.

2. Try to make it as least-spontaneous as possible. Don't do "Davy took Julietta to the desert, and then got killed by a polar bear," I need not explain more. Add some sort of backstory if you are going to make a switch.

3. Keep the previous post(s) in mind. Do not shift the story beyond its current setting. Murdering someone in his/her bed does not directly involve taking a calming walk in the sunset along the bayside pier.

4. I'm the only one that can give or remove FP. 'Nuff said.

5. Accept that rules may be added if I feel like the story is taking a spiral towards doomsday. :)

*note* - Minor actions do not have to be in story format, but try to at least construct a paragraph for more severe things such as Ted insulting Mary severely, or Mary running away from Ted. Use this in conjunction with rules 1, 2, and 3.

GRAND TOTAL : Game Over as of August 9th, 2014! New game started.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeggleFrank

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Juliet takes davy on a date at the mall...
am I doing it right?
Close enough <3
Davy enjoys the trip to the mall with Julietta (Juliet or Juliette are okay too if you're too lazy ;) ), but they have a bit of a tiff on who was paying for the shopping experience. However, Julietta compromises and pays the tall bill.
+10 FP

GRAND TOTAL SO FAR : 525 FP

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Julietta takes Davy on a date to the circus.
Davy and Julietta enjoy the trip to the zoo immensely, and even step in elephant poo together!

+15 FP

Davy brings home flowers. Roses to be exact
The thorns offset Julietta a bit, but after obtaining a pocket knife, and cutting the sharp ends into studs, she enjoys the fragrance that emanates throughout the house.

+5 FP

GRAND TOTAL SO FAR : 545 FP

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Davy enjoys the sweet scent of tulips, but is mildly allergic to them. In an effort to please Julietta, he puts them in a rack on the windowsill. He never approached the windowsill ever again.

+/- 0 (Sorry had to do something to disturb the positive gain :p )

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Juliet loves the childish play by Dave. She quickly gets her old childhood deck, and gives a Slowking to Dave.

+5 FP

GRAND TOTAL SO FAR : 550 FP

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Finding that it had recently been deleted, Julietta starts to become suspicious.

BALANCE SHIFT - NEGATIVE

-5 FP

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Could you add that to the OP in case anyone wants to know?

Also,
Davy notices juliet's birthday is coming up and gets her a new iPhone 5s as a present.

Reactions: PhantomRage

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Could you add that to the OP in case anyone wants to know?

Also,
Davy notices juliet's birthday is coming up and gets her a new iPhone 5s as a present.

Erased of all suspicion, Julietta is very pleased with Dave with her new phone. Her old one wasn't holding up so well, the screen being fractured, and also being very old.

+15 FP

GRAND TOTAL SO FAR : 560 FP

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Julietta checks her bank statements for errors, and takes the liberty of checking Davy's while she's at it. (I don't want the whole deleted internet history story arc thing to go away!)

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Julietta notices suspicion, with amounts of hundreds of dollars being withdrawn, and an occassional payment being sent towards a high-end restaurant. Julietta cannot help but feel suspicious.

-10 FP

GRAND TOTAL SO FAR : 550 FP

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Davy surprises juliet by saying he is taking her to a high-end resteraunt for their annoversary, but does not say whcih one.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Julietta is silently surprised by the offer made by Davy, but she hesitantly accepts.

+10 FP

GRAND TOTAL SO FAR : 560 FP