[GAME THREAD] TarkirWolf

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone's curious, this is what I said to Vikestep: "I'm the shrieker. I considered taking you out due to basically everything you're saying being extremely wolfy, but that doesn't really teach anyone a lesson. Strikingwolf's going down. My power preceeds everything."

Then Vikestep said "Cool", so I targeted him instead :p

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
This is extremely wolfy for a top-notch player like Vike who wants to look town:
And it's good though because chances are all wolves are voting Pyure. So we have that going for us

And him saying "cool" to me targeting Strikingwolf seemed a bit off. All in all, it was a coin-flip between him and Strikingwolf. When I went to bed last night, I felt pretty confident I was hitting a wolf :p

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Nojr

Also, we should be very wary of anyone who has made a public rolecall. Doing so vastly increases the chances of their being successfully recruited.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Vote Nojr

Also, we should be very wary of anyone who has made a public rolecall. Doing so vastly increases the chances of their being successfully recruited.
I don't believe that Pyure in his state can be recruited, he can only be lynched until he becomes Pyure again rather than the Muse.

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
I don't believe that Pyure in his state can be recruited, he can only be lynched until he becomes Pyure again rather than the Muse.
Not true. Any power that targets a manifested player is redirected to another. Ugin can manifest two people per day. Logic follows through that manifested players can be recruited provided a different manifested player is targeted. Currently there can only be two manifested players, thus a recruitment attempt on myself would allow them to recruit Pyure instead (and vice versa).

Although my warning was primarily regarding pizzawolf. A double recruit in one night? Some major bad times could be afoot if that is allowed to happen.

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing Ugin can only maintain two manifestations at once?

Its not outright stated, but its a bit crazy if he can make the entire game immune to powers.

Muse Erato

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing Ugin can only maintain two manifestations at once?

Its not outright stated, but its a bit crazy if he can make the entire game immune to powers.
Again, not immune, just immune to direct targeting. Indirect targeting will still catch you out.

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
Also, what the hell people, why so little trust? Even Ugin doesn't trust me enough with his identity.

I only got a couple roleclaims, would like more, plzthx.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Also, what the hell people, why so little trust? Even Ugin doesn't trust me enough with his identity.

I only got a couple roleclaims, would like more, plzthx.
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM. I'M WRITING THE NEXT POST NOW.

Edit: Therefore using logic, he's a wolf we don't need to kill tomorrow. Killing him is useless for our win condition, but he's still our enemy. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME AND GIVE HIM YOUR ROLE. HE IS OUR ENEMY TOMORROW.

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM. I'M WRITING THE NEXT POST NOW.

Edit: Therefore using logic, he's a wolf we don't need to kill tomorrow. Killing him is useless for our win condition, but he's still our enemy. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME AND GIVE HIM YOUR ROLE. HE IS OUR ENEMY TOMORROW.
Are you on drugs? I'm manifested, and immune to possession. By Yasova, Bolas, Satan, you name it. The only way I can get possessed is if a possession targets another manifested player and just happens to misfire randomly onto me. That makes me the LEAST likely person to be successfully possessed in the game.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Are you on drugs? I'm manifested, and immune to possession. By Yasova, Bolas, Satan, you name it. The only way I can get possessed is if a possession targets another manifested player and just happens to misfire randomly onto me. That makes me the LEAST likely person to be successfully possessed in the game.
And there are two of you so there is an 100% chance they'll get who they want.

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
Goddammit. Cheese is kinda right.

"- If a manifested player is targeted by an ability other than the lynch, that ability will be redirected to another manifested player." << I thought that was "random" player, not "manifested" player.

Technically I'm still safe so long as they don't know of any other manifested players, but they could easily target me to get the other manifested player if they wanted to.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese