[GAME THREAD] TarkirWolf

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Sigh. Alright, risky role claim. I'm that savage guy who doubles powers every other night. If a spy role wants to pm me, I'll power you up tonight to prove inno.

Edit: damn that sounds wolfy. I'm not lying, buy should probably be lynched for making one of the dumbest decisions ever
HMM that guy that can't remember his own role. HMMMMMM.

Reactions: dylanpiera

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
Righto. Well, pyure won't be responding to inquiries (or PMs, LivingAngryCheese) for a while. He's busy manifesting.

Ugin, please send me a message if you haven't been overtaken by Nicol's team: my role is essentially proven, and I'm currently immune to possession afaik.

The rolesheet implies that my manifestation lasts until I unmanifest myself. So since my power is used up, I don't plan on unmanifesting.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Righto. Well, pyure won't be responding to inquiries (or PMs, LivingAngryCheese) for a while. He's busy manifesting.

Ugin, please send me a message if you haven't been overtaken by Nicol's team: my role is essentially proven, and I'm currently immune to possession afaik.

The rolesheet implies that my manifestation lasts until I unmanifest myself. So since my power is used up, I don't plan on unmanifesting.
I thought so :)

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019

erm, i can't post with my main if im muse
ITS TIME TO DEDUCE
Okay. Lets start reading the rolesheet now. So i can atleast be sure my genious plan is correct :p

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED ATM:
heilmewtwo
sgbros
spwnx
dylanpiera
pizzawolf
the_j
nojr
cheese
epic

thats a little over half of the people who have posted

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone wants to network, feel free to send me a role claim. If you've been possessed by Team Bolas, don't feel like you need to send me a pm, its cool.

I'm the electric shrieker thing. I zapped Vikestep on a hunch because the village declined to respect my threat, and they have now learned their lesson and are properly chastised as a result.

I'm immune to being possessed. I'm immune to being wolfkilled afaik.