[GAME THREAD] TarkirWolf

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Aha! That someone could be just me. 1 small detail. On tapatalk quoting multiple things is annoying. Will have a pc in.. 2 hours? yeah probbably. Then i'll try to make this campfire story a bit more.. Interesting.. Anyways till then!
Aha! Its story time.

In an old land.. Were Vike still lived.. And nobody for that matter. Some might've seen these messages:
Pyure would've changed to nobody by now if he was wolf. Btw

And it's good though because chances are all wolves are voting Pyure. So we have that going for us

I kinda trust Pyure, and actually don't want him to be lynched n1. Vote no one.

Vote Pizzawolf14 because changing your vote after my warning seems wolfy

And right after this Vike got brutally murdered.. Suspicious! I think so!

Ofcourse since vike saw that Pizza's name is not a lie. He decided. Or his friends decided, To kill him!

Does anyone have a tip? Cmon i wrote a story!
Anyways. There are 3 things that can happen. First Pizza is indeed a wolf and killed vike cause he was on the right track.
Second, Vike just got killed cause.. You know.. He is a power player ;)
Third. Probbably some other reason that i haven't tought off yet.

Lets take this gamble! Vote Pizzawolf!

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Sigh. Alright, risky role claim. I'm that savage guy who doubles powers every other night. If a spy role wants to pm me, I'll power you up tonight to prove inno.

Edit: damn that sounds wolfy. I'm not lying, buy should probably be lynched for making one of the dumbest decisions ever :p

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Sigh. Alright, risky role claim. I'm that savage guy who doubles powers every other night. If a spy role wants to pm me, I'll power you up tonight to prove inno.

Edit: damn that sounds wolfy. I'm not lying, buy should probably be lynched for making one of the dumbest decisions ever :p
Hmm. Strangely enough. i already got this claim from someone else. or we found a duplicate or we have a proofen wolf right here. (or a jester? i need to read the role sheet...)

edit: Or the person i got the claim from is lying.. We will see...

Muse Clio

Jul 29, 2019
Well this is a no-brainer. Strikingwolf knowingly voted for pyure to make him tied with Nobody.

Vote Strikingwolf.