[GAME THREAD] TarkirWolf

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
And it's good though because chances are all wolves are voting Pyure. So we have that going for us

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I was busy, OK? Pokemon is seriously addictive...
(oh, and by my count, the peak votes were 8 for Nobody, 6 for Pyure, without taking Flamerush Rider into account)

Anyhow, the day's over! Recap incoming.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Recap:
As the Sun began to set on the horizon and darkness began to fall over Tarkir, the people and Dragons inhabiting an area of snowy Temur wilderness more or less decided that they had absolutely no idea who this "Bolas" fellow might be, and settled upon feeding some random Yeti to the Dragonlord Atarka. But, before the Yeti could even be roasted properly, much less eaten, a Dragon of Kolaghan's brood came out of nowhere and zapped VikeStep with a bolt of lightning before vanishing into the distance one again. As VikeStep fell, a number of undead wandering around the settlement fell to the ground as well. The villagers were quite shocked at this turn of events, but Atarka went on roasting the Yeti anyway.

The next morning, a couple people seemed to have turned into strange, blue swirls of magic. Other than that, nothing strange seemed to have happened in the night.

• VikeStep was killed by a Lightning Shrieker. He was an Sultai Necromancer loyal to Ugin.
  • Nobody was lynched. He was a Summit Prowler, loyal to absolutely nobody.

I *think* I sent out role return info to everyone that needed it... if anyone didn't get what information they should have, let me know ASAP.

[Also, to the peanut gallery there, this recap took much longer than it should've because I kept confusing Pyure with VikeStep. It *should* go faster next time.]

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
So, what is the reason people want pyure dead?
Because he wanted to die n1, or did I miss something?
for now
Antismite sgbros1

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'll vote RJS as usual, now I know that it gets boring after a while, so please someone make things more interesting.

Also, it seems we didnt get a wolfkill or?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I'll vote RJS as usual, now I know that it gets boring after a while, so please someone make things more interesting.

Also, it seems we didnt get a wolfkill or?
Aha! That someone could be just me. 1 small detail. On tapatalk quoting multiple things is annoying. Will have a pc in.. 2 hours? yeah probbably. Then i'll try to make this campfire story a bit more.. Interesting.. Anyways till then!