[GAME THREAD] MoonWolf

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
By the way, I sort of realised people started looking at KC once he started gaining votes, and yes, he was very suspicious, but I was actually ninja'd by fowltief. It was a sort of antismite, I just voted for him because he seemed the most suspicious from a glance
Why are we voting vike? I mean, pyure is confirmed, so I'll vote vike in case I'm busy later, (definitely not watching RWBY) but could somebody explain why he's suspicious?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
By the way, I sort of realised people started looking at KC once he started gaining votes, and yes, he was very suspicious, but I was actually ninja'd by fowltief. It was a sort of antismite, I just voted for him because he seemed the most suspicious from a glance
Why are we voting vike? I mean, pyure is confirmed, so I'll vote vike in case I'm busy later, (definitely not watching RWBY) but could somebody explain why he's suspicious?
Mostly cuz I dont know his role and that increases his wolfy odds to me.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna go back to my HMT vote

Vote HeilMewTwo

Also, there is no reasoning on the wagon against me so far. I don't have anything to defend against :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
i'm voting LivingAngryCheese. Mostly cuz I dont know his role and that makes him look suspicious to me. At least I dont think I know his role.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Vote lenscas because he doesn't have a vote on him and that I'm still not too sure about voting on Vike, anyways.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Yeah, I seriously have no idea where this Vike-mobile came from.
it started with @016Nojr doing an antismite and @Pyure saying it is a good idea.
The only reason why I voted him is because I see no way he is getting out of this one and I didn't know who had not yet a vote on him

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
it started with @016Nojr doing an antismite and @Pyure saying it is a good idea.
The only reason why I voted him is because I see no way he is getting out of this one and I didn't know who had not yet a vote on him
Given that Pyure has since changed his vote, I doubt he was being serious

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Given that Pyure has since changed his vote, I doubt he was being serious
You asked how it started, not my opinion on it. That being said I am open to suggestions as I find it a lack luster one

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Random official vote recap that's not ten minutes before End of Day!

The Current Leader:
Vike (5): the_J, Nojr, erindalc, lens, Cheese

Following Well Behind:
HMT (1): Vike
erindalc (1): RJS
Cheese (1): Pyure

Not Yet Voted: @HeilMewTwo @Strikingwolf @Shazam08 @fowltief @Lethosos @Eruantien @SoraZodia
(yes, I know that's more people than I can ping in one post; meh, it's not that close to EOD yet)

As always, if I've done something wrong, let me know.