[GAME THREAD] MoonWolf

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote erindalc, because there was no reason for there to be an Vike-wagon and yet you still hopped on it. It looks to me like you were trying to get an easy lynch on Vike.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
it started with @016Nojr doing an antismite and @Pyure saying it is a good idea.
The only reason why I voted him is because I see no way he is getting out of this one and I didn't know who had not yet a vote on him
That's really bad reasoning btw. There was still more than a half day left. All one has to do to stop a bandwagon is point out how stupid the wagon is and incriminate someone on the wagon. Works 80% of the time, every time.

I want to point out that there is definitely wolves on the RealKC wagon, however I'd say one or two didn't.

These are the people who voted RealKC
Striking, Shazam, Vike, the_J, Nojr, fowltief, Sora, Cheese, goreae

I know for a fact, that goreae and I are not it.
Striking, Shazam, the_J, Nojr, fowltief, Sora, Cheese

The people which were also on my wagon are:
016Nojr, Cheese, the_j

Vote the_j

Because he voted for me with "nothing better to go on" immediately after I talk about how silly my wagon is.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I also think that Shazam08 is likely to be a wolf as well because of how he made the last vote on RealKC.

@the_j485 if it's not you, I'd suggest convincing us that it is Shazam08.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I also think that Shazam08 is likely to be a wolf as well because of how he made the last vote on RealKC.

the_j485 if it's not you, I'd suggest convincing us that it is Shazam08.
I have been talking to both of them actually, they're both not wolves.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
May I ask why he's suspicious?
He put in the third vote for you on the first day. Just because that's what he might normally do doesn't mean he's not a wolf. Also there was no reason for the vikestep wagon that I noticed.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The townsfolk didn't really come to a clear decision as to what to to do about the apparently growing werewolf problem today. The votes were pretty well split between VikeStep and erindalc. In the end, Vike was led to the gallows, and as he fell, a staff topped with the symbol of Avacyn clattered from his hands to the ground.

Several houses spontaneously caught fire early in the evening. Fortunately, their inhabitants managed to make it out safely... but this is starting to become a bit more troubling. Next time, the whole village might burn to the ground.

After yet another sleepless night with the light of a half moon streaming in the windows, two people were discovered to be missing. In RJS's house, all that could be found was a fairly nice recurve bow and an abandoned quiver; in Nojr's, an assortment of chisels, hammers, metal discs with strange runes carved around the edges, and an inordinate supply of lamp oil. Later that morning, somebody found the body of a werewolf whose face had a strange resemblance to that of RJS. He mist've been struck down while prowling in the woods. Finally, somebody managed to take down one of those werewolves!
  • VikeStep was lynched! He was an Avacynian Priest!
  • Image.ashx

• Strikingwolf, Shazam08, Lethosos, and Eruantien have lost their grace smites!
  • RJS was killed by a Slayer of the Wicked! He was a Nightfall Predator!
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

• 016Nojr was killed by the wolves! He was a Havengul Runebinder!
  • Image.ashx

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME WHILE I'M WRITING THE RECAPS. IT JUST LEADS TO HEADACHES AND DELAYS. THANK YOU.

Begin day 4!