[GAME THREAD] MoonWolf

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I actually voted that day, SE! Geez.

At this point, hrm... Tough call. I'll sit on my vote for a while.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry yokels I was dead tired last night... antismite Leth again, I'll take the time to go over stuff in a few.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Hey! I actually voted that day, SE! Geez.

At this point, hrm... Tough call. I'll sit on my vote for a while.

Link me to the post where you voted in bold, and I'll return your grace smite. I double-checked before I wrote in that bit of the recap, and did not see it.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?posts/1580721

Huh. I guess I missed that somehow. Sorry about that.

I guess this would be a good opportunity to do a vote recap.

HMT (1): erindalc
erindalc (1): HMT
fowltief (1): the_J
Leth (1): Eru

Not yet voted: Striking, Shazam, fowltief, Pyure, Leth, Sora, lens, Cheese

If any of this is incorrect, let me know so I can fix it.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Vote the_J because I still don't have anyone suspiciously behaving badly still alive for me to actually vote on, so it should be safe to tap J right now.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Guys, the first bandwagon I was on, I was pretty much the first vote, I just got ninja'd, and the second one was just because I was 'busy' (watching RWBY). J is innocent though, so I'll vote nojr

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'll also vote heilmewtwo. He's like my best buddy, always messages me his role....when he's a villager. No pms from him at all this game.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote erindalc, I still find you suspicious for jumping on the Vike-wagon

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
There was some disagreement during the now-familiar discussions today. Ultimately, though, HeilMewTwo was led up to the gallows. As he fell, a faint golden glow appeared around him, but it vanished into thin air when his neck snapped.

As the townsfolk returned to their homes, a freak bolt of lightning out of the gloom struck Strikingwolf's house. This time, he didn't get out in time. When the flames died down, there wasn't much left of his body- but it was clear that he had some serious fangs.

By this time, nearly the entire town was badly sleep-deprived, and some even managed to sleep through the incessant howling. A few of those that didn't, however, heard some frustrated yelps and barks mixed in with the near-constant howling when the full moon was almost directly overhead.

That morning, oddly enough, nobody turned up missing. The wolves had, for some reason, not taken anyone. Maybe they gave up on Thraben in search of a more lucrative source of meat?
  • HeilMewTwo was lynched! He was a Midvast Protector!
  • Image.ashx

• Strikingwolf was smited! He was a Servant of Markov!
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

• The wolfkill was blocked by a Hollowhenge Spirit!