[GAME THREAD] MoonWolf

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Eruantien, our seer had scanned him last night and found him to be the Merciless Predator.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Eruantien

Wolves go two days without killing anyone and village bandwagon gone wrong..
This is strange.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Be glad they haven't found the Guardian yet.

Vote Eru-10

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
vote eruantien
last bandwagon went well and I have no other evidence to go on as to who may or may not be a wolf

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I admit to nothing. Do your wurst. >.<

You shall all fall in the end -- tricky tactics won't help youuu...

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Almost as soon as the Sun was above the horizon, the_J ran out the door and up and down the streets yelling "Eru! It's Eru! Eru's the last wolf!" Most of the other townsfolk thought he'd gone mad, but they took his word for it and led Eruantien to the gallows after only a brief discussion. The lynch was oddly anticlimactic; while it gave J a great deal of satisfaction, it left everyone else wondering if they'd actually lynched a werewolf. After a day of nervous fidgeting, some townsfolk stayed up all night- and not one of them heard a single howl. Perhaps J was right and Eru had indeed been the last of the werewolves that had been terrorizing the citizenry of Thraben for the past week.

• Eruantien was lynched! He was a Reckless Waif!
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

• All the werewolves have been vanquished from Thraben at last!

Winners:

• erindalc
  • Image.ashx

• lenscas
  • Image.ashx

• RealKC
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

• the_J485
  • Image.ashx

• SoraZodia
  • Image.ashx

• Shazam08
  • Image.ashx

• Lethosos
  • Image.ashx

• SpwnX
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

• HeilMewTwo
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

• 016Nojr
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx
    Image.ashx
[more incoming; the forum won't let me post more than 20 images at once, for some reason]

Reactions: Shazam08

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
More Winners:
  • fowltief
  • Image.ashx

• VikeStep
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

• Pyure
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx
    Image.ashx
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Losers:

• LivingAngryCheese
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

• Strikingwolf
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

• goreae
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

• Eruantien
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

• RJS
  • Image.ashx
    Image.ashx

Wow, that was a lot of pictures. For the people with roles named after double-faced cards, I attached both sides of their cards. For all the Humans who died (including Liliana, who is technically human even though she's not aligned with the town), I attached both their original roles and their Spirit roles, in that order. For Pyure and Nojr, who actually had two role changes, I attached all the cards that referred to them, in the order they had those roles.

I've got my own thoughts and reflections about how this game went and how it could potentially be improved if I were to run it again. But I'd like to hear some of your thoughts first.

Also, here's the GM sheet with all the votes and targets people had every day. It's a bit confusing, yes, but you should be able to get the gist of it fairly easily.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Well done, I had a great first game. I very much enjoyed the magic theme and the effort put into the flavor text and pictures of the cards.

Some general thoughts:
End of days and recaps, since they obviously have a gap, should have a freeze defined in the rules.
I think the spirits had a little bit too much power to the villagers.
More when I think of them.