[GAME THREAD] MoonWolf

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
You can still use the Ironsmith--just have him be able to pierce Toughness once, when the wolfkill hits a protected player for the first time, and he's still alive at the time. Sorta follows the card, given that his ATK goes up when changed and has First Strike.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Some combination of these changes would definitely make things more spicy.

I'm thinking a more subtle change for the Slayer of Evil (or whatever its called) might be that it can kill SPECIFIC villager roles. That way you can still use the power with a definite risk, as well as some strategizing. For instance, perhaps it can kill any evil role (as it does) plus the resurrection role (if you can fudge lore for it). Then you'd have a greater incentive to try to isolate the resurrecter before you try using your own power. And then you'd have to hope there's no duplicates of that role each time you used your power. (My thinking here is that this makes the role more than just a typical assassin role)
That could be quite interesting indeed. I'd probably just skip over that particular flavor miss and not mention it.
You can still use the Ironsmith--just have him be able to pierce Toughness once, when the wolfkill hits a protected player for the first time, and he's still alive at the time. Sorta follows the card, given that his ATK goes up when changed and has First Strike.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
That could work, but the point of adding a wolf with Toughness was to provide obfuscation in case someone with Toughness gets lynched early on, which in version 1 of this game, could only have been Thalia. Eh, I'll think on it.

Reactions: Pyure

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I WAS A VILLA--
Oh you're not talking about me this time.
Well you bought two wolves with the exact same cover story :p

EDIT - moment of realisation in the wolf convo:

Ok, two things.

1. I claimed as a Markov's Servant to Pyure, claiming that with Liliana dead I would be no threat to the town. It's a ploy I recommend you do not replicate - he'll be suspicious if too many vampires own up to him.
  2. Cheese, you are our source of covert information. What have you found thus far?
1. FUCK SO DID I.
2. Ehh.. Hehe. My bad.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well you bought two wolves with the exact same cover story :p

EDIT - moment of realisation in the wolf convo:

Ok, two things.

1. I claimed as a Markov's Servant to Pyure, claiming that with Liliana dead I would be no threat to the town. It's a ploy I recommend you do not replicate - he'll be suspicious if too many vampires own up to him.
  2. Cheese, you are our source of covert information. What have you found thus far?
1. FUCK SO DID I.
2. Ehh.. Hehe. My bad.
In our highly illegal trusted convo (we forgot to add the GM for I think 94.2% of the game)

Pyure: I'll hit up RJS I guess, he has a duplicate claim and its too easy to claim neuter.
Pyure: switching target to erindalc just fyi.
Pyure: wait I'm an idiot, erindalc's the mad prophet guys. Bring him into teh convo unless you figure he's align-changed somehow.
Pyure: headshot, RJS is down.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I know not a single planeswalker ever turned into an angle as of yet.

Before:
uploadfromtaptalk1455739811745.jpg

After:
uploadfromtaptalk1455739885264.png

non confirmed are
angles

uploadfromtaptalk1455739948402.png

EVIL SOULLESS CREATURES OF THE NIGHT

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Someone's gotta tell me: what do those three numbers mean on the left side of the card? I've always wondered. (+1, -2, -8 in this case)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Someone's gotta tell me: what do those three numbers mean on the left side of the card? I've always wondered. (+1, -2, -8 in this case)
Angle powers. As long as it does not go to zero or 180, you can use them. If it does go to 0 or 180, the angle powers go flat, and they become a planeswalker again.

This roughly translates to:
No idea.

Reactions: Shazam08

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Before:
View attachment 25797

After:
View attachment 25799

View attachment 25800

EVIL SOULLESS CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
He probably meant angel. And he'd be right, I don't know of any angel planeswalkers either. Except maybe Serra, but I think she was just a human that liked angels.

Unless you count Razia and all those other Boros angels in pre-Decimillenial Ravnica because the Parhelion could planeswalk, but I don't think that really counts as that was just the ship planeswalking with everyone on it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
He probably meant angel. And he'd be right, I don't know of any angel planeswalkers either. Except maybe Serra, but I think she was just a human that liked angels.

Unless you count Razia and all those other Boros angels in pre-Decimillenial Ravnica because the Parhelion could planeswalk, but I don't think that really counts as that was just the ship planeswalking with everyone on it.
You broke LAC's joke.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese