[GAME THREAD] MoonWolf

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Well... I thought you guys know how I like to vote Pyure in the first round right? Nobody or not, I vote Pyure. I can make it good again if I get to live atleast one more day. vote RealKC (to save myself)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
vote SoraZodia
Because I have no evidence of anyone and I am still annoyed about the "activating trap card stuff" from day one (I also believe you have no votes yet)

Reactions: fowltief

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well, with nothing else to go on and the day dating to the end, vote RealKC.
His behaviour seems very suspicious - jumping at the most vague "evidence" and then jumping right back out when he realised his bandwagon failed. Right back onto a wagon someone else started, to try and make himself stand out less.
It's either he's very very misguided, our he's a wolf.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Well, with nothing else to go on and the day dating to the end, vote RealKC.
His behaviour seems very suspicious - jumping at the most vague "evidence" and then jumping right back out when he realised his bandwagon failed. Right back onto a wagon someone else started, to try and make himself stand out less.
It's either he's very very misguided, our he's a wolf.
Well to be fair he is rather new to WW.

And the nojr thing was just the most suspicious thing I saw yesterday. Though thinking it again, he probably was just busy and didn't check the thread until just then and probably didn't bother reading through the thread and as such he didn't realise pyure had two votes on him at the time.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
RealKC sounds like someone being mafia for the first time. He's not thinking like a villager, he is thinking like a wolf thinking like a villager.

Vote RealKC

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I can't say I'm overly convinced either way. Nojr and KC both look pretty dubious. On the one hand, it'd be quite easy to knock off an opposing power player on D1, then brush it off as a bit of non-serious voting. That can very easily mask a stunt, or be taken as a stunt. I'm not convinced KC is particularly wolfy either. I read his little episode as a moment of zealous madness, leaping on anything that sounded vaguely wolfy to him. So, as KC has more votes right now, Vote Nojr.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Vote KC

Even if KC is villager this kind of action will lead to more confusion. The more likely scenario is a badly executed wolf play, D2 wolf bandwagons are possible, especially with inexperienced

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote RealKC, you were innocent-looking at the start of the recap but got more and more wolf-like as you started to accuses people.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I also think that nojr is experienced enough to know not to vote for someone with two votes without a really good reason. At this point I'm pretty sure nojr was just busy and didn't read the thread for a vote list. There's not much evidence to the contrary. Plus, as he said, he always votes pyure N1.

Now realKC. He's been accused of being a wolf several times so far, and is the most likely candidate for lynch tonight. Yet even an experienced player would mount some sort of defence to save themself, but KC is just sort of accepting it. That's a little fishy to me. However, a wolf would do even more to defend themself against a lynch. I'm gonna switch my vote to Vote kc. I'm not sure if he's a wolf, or if nojr is a villager, but I do believe that the pyure vote wasn't meant to actually kill him off. I'd rather KC be lynched for legitimately fishy behavior than nojr lynched for accidentally lynching pyure. Since it's rather even right now, my shirft from nojr to KC could save nojr's life.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote RealKC

The vote on J came off really sudden and reactive. If it was a legit mistake, Real, try making your accusations more gradual in the future. You could start with a post like "Hey, J, this looks like you're trying protect him. Want to explain?", talk that out, and later say "Alright, J's suspicious because x and y. Vote J.". It'll convince more people, since they can see the whole thought process you took to get there, and you'll have some wiggle room when you catch an accusation like today's.

This message brought to you by: ShazTips!
ShazTips! Probably a bad idea in the middle of the game.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Official Vote Recap, because I can:

RealKC (9): Striking, Shazam, Vike, the_J, Nojr, fowltief, Sora, Cheese, goreae
Nojr (3): HMT, erindalc, RJS
Vike (1): Leth
fowltief (1): RealKC
Leth (1): Eru
Sora (1): lens

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
This morning, RealKC started throwing accusations around for no obvious reasons. The other townspeople thought he'd gone mad and had him lynched in short order. As they did, a sword suspiciously similar to the one found in SpwnX's house not long before clattered to the ground. The rest of the day went uneventfully.

During the night, somebody dug up Pyure's corpse in the darkness of the new moon and dragged him into some workshop on the edge of town. Meanwhile, the other townsfolk slept fitfully once again as sinister howling cut through the air all night long. In the morning, nothing could be found of goreae save a pool of blood and a strange piece of chain headgear. Meanwhile, Pyure walked free, intact, somehow apparently under the control of his own mind, and smelling faintly of lamp oil.
  • RealKC was lynched! He was an Elder Cathar!
  • Image.ashx
  • Pyure was brought back to life!
  • goreae was killed by the wolves! She was Liliana Vess!
  • Image.ashx
Begin day 3!
(and as always, let me know if I forgot to carry out any of your powers)

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese