[GAME THREAD] MoonWolf

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You're slow
Well making a recap and ending day on time isn't as easy as it looks. When I GM, I make the night last an hour so I have time to be thorough with the data so I don't miss anything and make a mistake, and it helps relieve the stress of the ASAP deadline as people expect it to come an hour later instead of now now NOW.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The people of Thraben gathered together today to discuss the state of their town and, more importantly, the howl that had shaken everyone awake that morning and what they were going to do about it. They never really made much progress on that front; in the end, somebody said he saw Pyure out in the woods that morning, and so they lynched him. As they did, a wooden stake fell out of his hand. Maybe that's why he was out in the woods- collecting vampire stakes.

Early that evening, the thatched roof on LivingAngryCheese's house burned down. He made it out in time, but it was close.

More howling was heard that night, causing everyone to sleep fitfully. In the morning, they found a great deal of blood on the floor of SpwnX's house, but no sign of SpwnX himself aside from his trusty sword. I guess it didn't do him a whole lot of good this time.
  • Pyure was lynched! He was a Slayer of the Wicked!
  • Image.ashx

• LivingAngryCheese has lost his grace smite!
  • SpwnX was killed by the wolves! He was an Elder Cathar!
  • Image.ashx

You're slow
Shush. *menaces Collar of Avacyn*

Well making a recap and ending day on time isn't as easy as it looks. When I GM, I make the night last an hour so I have time to be thorough with the data so I don't miss anything and make a mistake, and it helps relieve the stress of the ASAP deadline as people expect it to come an hour later instead of now now NOW.
This. Thank you.
Also, I've found that the first night is especially slow because there are more people alive than there will be on any later night, and because I haven't gotten into the rhythm of who has what role happens when affects what. The next recaps will come more quickly.

Edit: Also, day 2 has begun!

Reactions: Pyure

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I'm going with RealKC on this one. Only one day has passed, so there isn't much we can analyze to determine his innocent - I'll wait for his defense before voting.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
This post makes me suspicious. You're trying to protect him. I think that I'll change my vote to the_j
Well that was very, very sudden. In fact that's got to be the quickest I've ever seen someone get suspicious of the very first, innocuous post someone makes on a day.
The reason I urge for consideration is because goreae's reasoning is, while it's all that we have, pretty flimsy. If we let the day go on somewhat before voting, we might well see some more evidence turn up.
Now, kindly remove that vote good sir.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Well that was very, very sudden. In fact that's got to be the quickest I've ever seen someone get suspicious of the very first, innocuous post someone makes on a day.
you're post was suspicious
The reason I urge for consideration is because goreae's reasoning is, while it's all that we have, pretty flimsy. If we let the day go on somewhat before voting, we might well see some more evidence turn up.
Now, kindly remove that vote good sir.
while I agree, I still don't really now who I should vote. vote LAC again

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
you're post was suspicious while I agree, I still don't really now who I should vote. vote LAC again
Not really, his post was petty similar to mines in terms of not wanting to vote.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Who should I vote? Um... vote LAC for no reason other than that I don't have enough proofs to vote 016nojr

No need to get voting yet, guys. It's a little over 15 hours until night falls.

This post makes me suspicious. You're trying to protect him. I think that I'll change my vote to the_j

So wait. You're saying that you don't think that there's enough grounds to vote Nojr, but then jump on J for saying basically the same thing. Wut?

In all seriousness, this is either a poorly executed wolf manoeuvre or it's a poorly considered village move. Considering that wolves generally don't want to start pushes and would rather stay under the radar, I'm leaning towards the latter.

I'm still waiting for any explanation from Nojr before I decide.

@016Nojr Care to explain your reasoning for voting Pyure?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Hmmm. Vote 016nojr that was a little suspicious.

Edit: to clarify, I meant it was suspicious that he voted for Pyure as the third vote

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
you're post was suspicious while I agree, I still don't really now who I should vote. vote LAC again

Analyzing people and what they say and take note of eveything even what time they are voting to how much they are saying. acting naive is a tactic as well. most times i'm slient cause i'm waiting to see how others post and react. even this post can be used against me :p

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Analyzing people and what they say and take note of eveything even what time they are voting to how much they are saying. acting naive is a tactic as well. most times i'm slient cause i'm waiting to see how others post and react. even this post can be used against me :p
Thanks for the tips. *tries to find a way to use the quoted post against fowltief*

Reactions: Lethosos and Pyure

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Safevote on SteppedVike because he hasn't been loved yet this day, and I don't want to play the bandwagon game this time, no matter how guilty Nojr looks.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna go with vote LethSoSo for the moment, for the same reason as stated above and also because he posted last.

Reactions: Lethosos