[GAME] Cardwolf III

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, looking at it now Fred's actions did look somewhat scummy. Well at least they're scummier than anybody else, so
Vote Fred

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
@VikeStep , regarding dylan, my 5-minute notes and analysis

• possibly more analytical than usual, but just fringe observations and no analysis
  • then more fringe observations, moderate observation on erindalc since he used the word "jumpy"
  • Digs into fowltief for voting victini (does dylan do this?)
  • Doesn't stress over the votes on himself
  • His response to your vote feels a little artistic at the beginning, and straightens out at the end.
  • He then votes ljfa to "not be in a tie breaker", while questioning squidly and fowl voted victini

I dunno man. A lot of this comes down to his meta, and I'm not really fresh on his game play lately. I can see this totally being in his wolf range especially if he has a "power player" (your level, etc) to work with and measure up to.
I've changed a little bit while I was gone,
Mainly I have been playing a few games of mafia on the BMG forums where Zexy & Corpsecat are from,

My first game there I sucked, Like I kinda did here. But decided to adapt, and quickly became someone who gave the mafia 2 wins* by using a lot of different strategies.
After the mafia game I hosted here, Something occured to me (How it didn't before Idk) when I saw your sheet, I should make notes on a game i'm playing!

So this game i've been trying it out and that is where my observations are coming from.

I'm hating this vote from Squidly. He jeapordizes Victini (2 votes) when ljfa (and robin) have two votes for the lead with a lame-ass reason.

Edit: and Dylan noticed it too a few minutes later. Between this and his votes on ljfa at a crucial time, I'm actually clearing Dylan as my favorite town today.
:)

Pyure, there are a finite number of wolves, you can't clear someone as town just because they noticed something you thought was wolfy...
dylan's vote was to save his own skin as well.
I had the choice between a few people yesterday, and Ljfa was the most inactive so decided to go for the inactive.

Anyone think this is another elaborate ploy from pyure and vike? :p
I doubt it they'd have done something to safe Ljfa's but.
Can someone do a tally?
I have 5 pages to document in my notes, so if you give me a bit i'll get you a tally.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
if the day is randomly ending. ##vote Shazam he is the least likely to be lynched. Will change after analysis

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Woah. This is why I can't sleep for long periods at a time. I just woke up and all of a sudden during the last few hours I am branded as a wolf. This is why I often say when I need to go (say, sleep) but often I have been called out as wolf for that reason too.

I don't think Vike is a wolf. I know how to read Vike as I have learned from his play in MU. Granted, he fooled me the first time but I learned to properly read him, as I did during his championship semi-final on D1. Although his interactions on D1 did seem very weird at the time.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Woah. This is why I can't sleep for long periods at a time. I just woke up and all of a sudden during the last few hours I am branded as a wolf. This is why I often say when I need to go (say, sleep) but often I have been called out as wolf for that reason too.

I don't think Vike is a wolf. I know how to read Vike as I have learned from his play in MU. Granted, he fooled me the first time but I learned to properly read him, as I did during his championship semi-final on D1. Although his interactions on D1 did seem very weird at the time.
What are you trying to say. Are you making a defense? Because saying "I don't think Vike is wolf" is not going to get you anywhere.
In fact now I think you're even more scummy for trying to "clear" vike to make people think you're town (if that's what you're doing)

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Vote tally:

Frederikam: Pyure, Vikestep, Cheese, RealKC, Victini
Pyure: Nojr,
Nojr: Erindalc

Vikestep: Lethosos [see note below]
##vote Vike

I agree with Pyure's assessment. We get to flip two for the price of a third.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
He didn't actually bold vote but used the other method. I'd say its a vote but thats up to Exedra.

Pyure's logic seems sane enough for me.

Vote cheese

Btw why does everyone keep using ##? It's not MU guys
In my last game we kinda did this
Side note: Can we make a gentlemen's agreement to bold every lynch vote, even the ones in "##vote x" form? It's easy to miss unbolded votes when scanning pages (i.e. The vote in the post fowl just linked).

Analysis coming soon 10 pages to go through is alot.

Last edited:
Reactions: frederikam