Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Reshals

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing a couple days and really liking the server... For some reason can't connect this morning, and the link you gave here for checking the website for contests and other info doesn't load anything....

Fxz_y

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing a couple days and really liking the server... For some reason can't connect this morning, and the link you gave here for checking the website for contests and other info doesn't load anything....

Ye i dont know whats up with the server and site being down.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: spencer haas
IGN: spencerhaas1999
Have you ever been banned? Why? No i have never been banned. If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I think i would go with Iron Man because if you do get lonely you could just talk to Jarvis and no one could go wrong with technology.
You will be added shortly, check out fusin-craft.org for more info and contests.

Also guys the server is down for a bit due to it being moved. It will be up shortly and we will repost when it is. Thank you for your patience during this necessary maintenance to keep your Fusion-craft experience the best that it can be :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370870808][/DOUBLEPOST]As a matter of fact the server is now up. :)

Reshals

Jul 29, 2019
You will be added shortly, check out fusin-craft.org for more info and contests.

Also guys the server is down for a bit due to it being moved. It will be up shortly and we will repost when it is. Thank you for your patience during this necessary maintenance to keep your Fusion-craft experience the best that it can be :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370870808][/DOUBLEPOST]As a matter of fact the server is now up. :)

Appears to be down again.... 12:40pm Central time.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately we are having technical difficulties due to the data center where our server is hosted moving us. Max and Marisa are out of town, but they are trying to fix the issue. Thank you for your patience and we will try to get it fixed ASAP. This topic will be updated when the server comes back up.

Dobson

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Dobson
In-Game Name: 4EverDj
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Well if Thor counts as a hero then i would be him , im realy into norse mithology and all that + he is a god and has a big hammar ! ;D

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Dobson
In-Game Name: 4EverDj
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Well if Thor counts as a hero then i would be him , im realy into norse mithology and all that + he is a god and has a big hammar ! ;D

You have been accepted and will be added once the server is up. Please check out fusion-craft.org for information about the server and contests.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately we are having technical difficulties due to the data center where our server is hosted moving us. Max and Marisa are out of town, but they are trying to fix the issue. Thank you for your patience and we will try to get it fixed ASAP. This topic will be updated when the server comes back up.

omri100

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Omri100
In-Game Name:Omri100
Have you ever been banned? why? i was never banned

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Deadpool, i like his style

Bimgo

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Bimgo
In-Game Name: Bimgo
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Iron Man, why? he's armor, and he's intelligence to create new gadget (ark reactor, tools for armor, ...) :)

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: frostblooded
In-Game Name: frostblooded
Have you ever been banned? why? Never been banned :D(technicaly I think this account has because I let my friend use it for a while and he went crazy on a server that I was admin on.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be that American Dragon dude. That old Tv Show was great and I absolutely love dragons. I build a gigantic dragon on the voxel box once :D

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Omri100
In-Game Name:Omri100
Have you ever been banned? why? i was never banned

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Deadpool, i like his style
you will be added once the server is back up, i did notice a ban on your record from roleplaycraft but it appears to have been a mistake so ill let that one slide since it isnt a real ban. Please check out fusion-craft.org for more info and contests.[DOUBLEPOST=1370966234][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum name: Bimgo
In-Game Name: Bimgo
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Iron Man, why? he's armor, and he's intelligence to create new gadget (ark reactor, tools for armor, ...) :)
You will be added once the server is back up. PLease check out fusion-craft.org for more info and contests and more. :)

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: frostblooded
In-Game Name: frostblooded
Have you ever been banned? why? Never been banned :D(technicaly I think this account has because I let my friend use it for a while and he went crazy on a server that I was admin on.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be that American Dragon dude. That old Tv Show was great and I absolutely love dragons. I build a gigantic dragon on the voxel box once :D
You will be added once the server is up, please note that account sharing is frowned upon and if someone on your account gets you banned, it will be irreversible.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Also guys if you cant access the forums try and clear your cache. The forums are up, and this may be why you cant access them.[DOUBLEPOST=1370967247][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep I got that it was about 1 year ago anyway lol
even if it was a year ago next time let us know if you remember it, otherwise i have to sit there and weigh the options etc. And it may be too much for my isopod brain :(

OmegaStarAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: OmegaStarAlpha
In-Game Name: OmegaStarAlpha
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, for the ultimate power he possesses.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: OmegaStarAlpha
In-Game Name: OmegaStarAlpha
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, for the ultimate power he possesses.
You will be added once the server is back up, thank you for your patience and in the mean time check out fusion-craft.org for more info contests and more :)