Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

omri100

Jul 29, 2019
you will be added once the server is back up, i did notice a ban on your record from roleplaycraft but it appears to have been a mistake so ill let that one slide since it isnt a real ban. Please check out fusion-craft.org for more info and contests.

Yes, this was a five seconds ban.. (i'm a mod there, and we were messing around)

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
The map will not be reset, do not worry about that. The issue was that when the data center moved the physical server, a wire was cut which kept the server turning on/off. That action corrupted a file in the server and now has to be reformatted. This procedure should only take a day or two and then the server will be back to its good ol self.

We thank you for your patience and your consideration during this very unusual time. Our goal is to have you all back in the server building those blocks, doing competitions, building friendships and memories that will last a life time. So once again thank you for your patience we will see you in-game soon. :)

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
Can you whitelist my brother too? he is the exact same as me I can make a app for him too if you want his ign is : beauch

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
I get how the server went down... But now the website for it is down, too? I was trying to watch for the Server Up message there...

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Can you whitelist my brother too? he is the exact same as me I can make a app for him too if you want his ign is : beauch
Please have your borther post an application and we will look it over :)[DOUBLEPOST=1371064858][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get how the server went down... But now the website for it is down, too? I was trying to watch for the Server Up message there...
They will be up shortly, Max is trying to juggle fixing the server, the forums and being max. So we all know containing that much epicness is difficult :D.

Do not worry, when the server comes back up ill post it in the forums as well as here for your convenience. Well either me or someone else will ;)

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: frosttblooded( I am using my brothers account to write this)
In-Game Name: beauch
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope I like to be nice to people :D
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? If there is a super hero that is a kind dog that would be me :D. My name is Duncan the Dog! or D-Dog for short lol.
-from frostblooded, my brother will probably just stick with me he has been on mature 20+ servers before, everyone seems to love him lol

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: frosttblooded( I am using my brothers account to write this)
In-Game Name: beauch
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope I like to be nice to people :D
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? If there is a super hero that is a kind dog that would be me :D. My name is Duncan the Dog! or D-Dog for short lol.
-from frostblooded, my brother will probably just stick with me he has been on mature 20+ servers before, everyone seems to love him lol
Mk you will be added to the server once it comes up, which should be in the next day or two, In the mean time you can check out our forums at fusion-craft.org (which may be down with the server as well actually) or join us in our teamspeak. I can give you the address in a pm if you want.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: CaptianUnicorn
In-Game Name: CaptianUnicorn
Have you ever been banned? why?: Yes. The server I was in deleted all my stuff, deleted all my in-game cash and destroyed my house, plus the admins didn't do anything about it. So I got mad at the server and spammed the chat to get banned because I wasn't going to waste my time just for it to happen again.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: For a super hero I would pick Batman because he doesn't have any super powers which is so cool! For a villain I would pick Joker because he is hilarious and finds something funny even at the worst of times.
you have been added, i understand how irritating it must have been to have the server staff ignore you when you needed them. If you have any issues on our server let an admin or mod know and they will gladly help you.[DOUBLEPOST=1371130344][/DOUBLEPOST]ALSO
images

Good news everyone! The server is back up, feel free to connect and build at your leisure. TO the new guys, if you need help finding a home let an admin know. Also check out fusion-craft.org for more info, contests and other general sillyness.

Kevin To

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
In-Game Name: Mario1262001
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be SuperMan because he helps innocent people live.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
In-Game Name: Mario1262001
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be SuperMan because he helps innocent people live.
you will be added shortly

warrble

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:warrble
In-Game Name:warrble
Have you ever been banned? why?no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? joker got to love face paint :)

inyohead

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: inyohead
In-Game Name: inyohead
Have you ever been banned? why? NO
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Thor, To be able to wield lighting and a huge hammer :)

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: inyohead
In-Game Name: inyohead
Have you ever been banned? why? NO
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Thor, To be able to wield lighting and a huge hammer :)
Accepted and added once i log in :p[DOUBLEPOST=1371159937][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forum name:warrble
In-Game Name:warrble
Have you ever been banned? why?no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? joker got to love face paint :)
accepted as well.

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so not only do I have trouble connecting to the server (even after trying all the client-side solutions), but the fusioncraft forums won't let me post; they give me an unloadable page error thing.

Here's hoping this gets fixed soon.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so not only do I have trouble connecting to the server (even after trying all the client-side solutions), but the fusioncraft forums won't let me post; they give me an unloadable page error thing.

Here's hoping this gets fixed soon.
The server is up, perhaps you can tell us what youve tried already? when you try to connect what does it say? Also the forums are up as well and others can post, does it say anything when you try? or just not connect?