Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lathis

Jul 29, 2019
Server is currently down for maintance at the data center, it should be up with in an hour or 2 if it all goes well

Brock

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mobanicman
Age 22
:Country: USA
Have you ever been banned? why?no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, everyone likes a man of steel ;)

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: mobanicman
Age 22
:Country: USA
Have you ever been banned? why?no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Superman, everyone likes a man of steel ;)
you have been added, please see fusion-craft.org for more info, contests and fun, also you can look for a partner to build with there, since you were looking for that. :)

RashHero

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: RashHero
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Gambit. Suave, awesome powers, killer accent and awesomely wreckless. Let's not forget about the cook hair and eyes too:)

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: RashHero
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Gambit. Suave, awesome powers, killer accent and awesomely wreckless. Let's not forget about the cook hair and eyes too:)

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: VermillionX
Have you ever been banned? why?: No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Why would I want to be someone else's super hero? I'd be my own.

shinyarceus4

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: shinyarceus4
In-Game Name: shinyarceus4
Have you ever been banned? Why? I've been temporarily banned from the VoxelBox for caps raging after an admin blew up my greylist build.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Wolverine, having epic healing and adamantine claws would really help both IRL and in Minecraft!

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: shinyarceus4
In-Game Name: shinyarceus4
Have you ever been banned? Why? I've been temporarily banned from the VoxelBox for caps raging after an admin blew up my greylist build.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Wolverine, having epic healing and adamantine claws would really help both IRL and in Minecraft!

You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Jijeras97

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Jijeras97
In-Game Name: 1BM35
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope. Never played on a FTB server
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Man of Steel because, of course, the movie...

Aritchey

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the longer down time then expected the host is having some issues that are trying to be resolved

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
The server is now back up and running swimmingly. The issue has been resolved, and hopefully there won't be any more for a long time.

Mikara65

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Mikara65
In-Game Name: Mikara65
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope. Never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? superman... i like the with great power, u need to help people mentality

Lathis

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Mikara65
In-Game Name: Mikara65
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope. Never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? superman... i like the with great power, u need to help people mentality
you have been accepted and have been added