Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
mmm seems the console is showing a previous image of the server being up. ill see what i can find

so from what i hear the problem is on the data center's side. Not even the server owner can get access to the console. ill try to update with more info if i can get it.Apparently when the data center decided to move buildings they made a pact with all that is evil for everything to go wrong...........

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
I am the server owner. I have been on the phone with a networking engineer trying to get this resolved. Some of the issues are the IP engineer rebooting the routers trying to fix the networking issue. It isn't a problem with the physical server but a problem in the Data Centers network connections. We have a callback in 1 hour. Please be patient as we work through this. We maintained 98% uptime on ftbservers tracker for week after week. This is not normal or to be expected. Unfortunately the data center moved all the server to a new building and that is the source of the problem. It is not an excuse but it is also out of my hands at this point. If things are not resolved in the next few days I will find a new data center to rent a server from.

Carlos Lopez

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Carlos Lopez
In-Game Name:cookiemonster012
Have you ever been banned? why?No not really,Ive never been banned
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?DeadPool

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019

Why would you be Deadpool?[DOUBLEPOST=1371276445][/DOUBLEPOST]After many hours on the phone we have been personally assured by a network engineer we forced them to call that it is all resolved and will have no further issues. We in return assured them we would be calling back if we did. If anyone has registered on our forums they had to be rolled back so you will need to reregister if it was after May 10th. I do apologize about the inconvenience.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
So for the old people that is already whitelisted before 10th may still no changes right?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
The whitelist itself was not affected. So if you were whitelisted before you still are. The only thing that was reset was our forums. We lost a month of posts is all.

Carlos Lopez

Jul 29, 2019
Why would you be Deadpool?[DOUBLEPOST=1371276445][/DOUBLEPOST]After many hours on the phone we have been personally assured by a network engineer we forced them to call that it is all resolved and will have no further issues. We in return assured them we would be calling back if we did. If anyone has registered on our forums they had to be rolled back so you will need to reregister if it was after May 10th. I do apologize about the inconvenience.

I would be DeadPool because he is a bada** and has two katanas.
He is truly amazing

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019

You have been added. Welcome to the server.

beechboy2000

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: beechboy2000
In-Game Name: beechboy2000
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, for ender pearling accidentally into a protected area. I appealed it and was unbanned
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Iron Man. nuff said

Lamp218

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Lamp218
In-Game Name: Lamp218
Have you ever been banned? why? No bans here.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Cyclops. Just the ability to infinitely shoot laser beams out of my eyes sounds...entertaining.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Lamp218
In-Game Name: Lamp218
Have you ever been banned? why? No bans here.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Cyclops. Just the ability to infinitely shoot laser beams out of my eyes sounds...entertaining.
first off, great choice FINALLY someone picks a hero not in a recent movie lol (not that theres anything wrong with that) . Although remember that cyclops can not control his power without his visor, so you would have to be careful.

Anywho you have been added, sorry for geeking out there a bit. ALSO
ilovelamp.jpg

Detsawm

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Detsawm
In-Game Name: Detsawm
Have you ever been banned? why? - No because I'm awesome
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? - Johnny Blaze, he's just the best of both hero and villain and I want his bike

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Detsawm
In-Game Name: Detsawm
Have you ever been banned? why? - No because I'm awesome
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? - Johnny Blaze, he's just the best of both hero and villain and I want his bike

You have been added, please check out http://fusion-craft.org/ for more server info and contests.

damunzy

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: damunzy
In-Game Name: damunzy
Have you ever been banned? why? All revoked. Misunderstandings. Seriously, over stupid stuff like making a 1x1 tower and not removing after dieing off of it [called griefing for that offense?!?].
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? The Punisher - an anti-hero that doesn't have superpowers but still kicks major butt. Also, I'd want to do the same thing if my family was taken away from me in similar circumstances.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: damunzy
In-Game Name: damunzy
Have you ever been banned? why? All revoked. Misunderstandings. Seriously, over stupid stuff like making a 1x1 tower and not removing after dieing off of it [called griefing for that offense?!?].
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? The Punisher - an anti-hero that doesn't have superpowers but still kicks major butt. Also, I'd want to do the same thing if my family was taken away from me in similar circumstances.

You have been added, please check out http://fusion-craft.org/ for more server info and contests.

Mandy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: asjmhutson
Age 25
:Country: USA
Have you ever been banned? why? No :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Buttercup, because she is my daughters hero! Because of that reason alone, it would so be worth being her :)

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: asjmhutson
Age 25
:Country: USA
Have you ever been banned? why? No :)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Buttercup, because she is my daughters hero! Because of that reason alone, it would so be worth being her :)
added.....Chemical X, THus the power puff girls were born! lol

Reactions: Mandy