Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Igarashi

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Igarashi
In-Game Name: Igarashi
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, if that wasn't obvious. Having a high-tech secret base underneath your home is pretty awesome, and the sort of thing I replicate in MC.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Igarashi
In-Game Name: Igarashi
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman, if that wasn't obvious. Having a high-tech secret base underneath your home is pretty awesome, and the sort of thing I replicate in MC.

You have been added. Welcome to the server, please see fusion-craft.org for contest information.

Antynum

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Antynum
In-Game Name: Antyfy
Have you ever been banned? why? No.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Why not all of them!

kixx42

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: kixx42
In-game name: derrate
Have you ever been banned? No.
Which super hero would I be? None, way too much work saving people. I'd just waste my superpowers playing videogames.

wolfenstein19

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: wolfenstein19
In-game name: wolfenstein19 (surprise!)
Have you ever been banned? Not that I know of
Which super hero would I be? Villain probably, probably Magneto, because who the hell needs morals lol.​

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server wolfenstein19. Don't forget to check out fusion-craft.org and register for our monthly contest.

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Gamaliel
In-Game Name: mcv333
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Discord, chaos is magic.

stjernstedt

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: stjernstedt
In-Game Name: stjernstedt
Have you ever been banned? why? Never been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Na na na na na na na Batman! Gadgets, gadgets everywhere!

Nevarix

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Nevarix
In-Game Name: Nevarix
Have you ever been banned? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'll have to be boring and say Deadpool. Being indestructible and always cracking funny oneliners, what more could you ask for?

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:mannen1338
In-Game Name:mannen1338
Have you ever been banned? why? Nein (no)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Flash. because i like to be swift and Fast.

Battledonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Battledonkey
In-Game Name:BattleDonkey
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Dr Manhattan

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:Battledonkey
In-Game Name:BattleDonkey
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Dr Manhattan
Forum name:mannen1338
In-Game Name:mannen1338
Have you ever been banned? why? Nein (no)
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Flash. because i like to be swift and Fast.
Forum name: Nevarix
In-Game Name: Nevarix
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I'll have to be boring and say Deadpool. Being indestructible and always cracking funny oneliners, what more could you ask for?
Forum name: stjernstedt
In-Game Name: stjernstedt
Have you ever been banned? why? Never been banned.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Na na na na na na na Batman! Gadgets, gadgets everywhere!

You have all been added. Welcome to the server, check out fusion-craft.org for contest and server info.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
>>> Finished upgrading of the server and also done some maintenance. Sorry for the downtime. Happy mining! <<<

TomTheTurtle22

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: TomTheTurtle22
In-Game Name:TomTheTurtle22 (don't forget the caps :p)
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope not ever
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? If Gordan freeman counts as a hero than I would be him because he just kicks a lot of a**. (He is from the half-life series if you didn't know)

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Somberanakin
In-Game Name: Somberanakin
Have you ever been banned? why? I have never been banned before on any server.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? If I were a superhero I would be spiderman. I mean I would be any superhero that has to protect New York really because there is always something to do :D

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Somberanakin
In-Game Name: Somberanakin
Have you ever been banned? why? I have never been banned before on any server.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? If I were a superhero I would be spiderman. I mean I would be any superhero that has to protect New York really because there is always something to do :D

You have been added, Welcome!
Visit www.fusion-craft.org for server status etc

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: TomTheTurtle22
In-Game Name:TomTheTurtle22 (don't forget the caps :p)
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope not ever
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? If Gordan freeman counts as a hero than I would be him because he just kicks a lot of a**. (He is from the half-life series if you didn't know)

We have found differences in your in your application, therefore you were denied whitelist from information we have in our possession.