Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ImNotStokesy

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ImNotStokesy
In-Game Name:ImNotStokesy
Have you ever been banned? why?: yes but it was just a miss understanding and i am now unbanned
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: deadpool, hes awsome has basically every power and is a ninja.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ImNotStokesy
In-Game Name:ImNotStokesy
Have you ever been banned? why?: yes but it was just a miss understanding and i am now unbanned
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: deadpool, hes awsome has basically every power and is a ninja.

We like honesty. you have been added, welcome!
Visit www.fusion-craft.org for any queries.[DOUBLEPOST=1365242475][/DOUBLEPOST]
What differences this is all the correct info for me...

http://www.8bitblocks.net/Forums/Thread.aspx?thread=8159&mid=29&pageid=4&ItemID=5

TomTheTurtle22

Jul 29, 2019

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
In the application it tells you will research it heavily and if your dishonest you won't be allowed. We are serious in that. Thank you for taking the time to apply, but if you can't be completely honest in an application we can't trust to give you access to the rest of our community.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Base Building Contest

Starts: 03/31/2013
Ends: 06/15/2013

This contest is for the ultimate server, we will have 1st-5th place. You will be required to use your own materials, keep in mind I may help along the way. Please post immediately in the base build thread on fusion-craft.org if you will be participating.

NOTE: YOU MAY TEAM UP FOR THIS CONTEST-- ALL PRIZES WILL BE SHARED WITH THOSE SHARING A HOME!

As always any valid questions,concerns,complaints are welcome.

1st Place: (1)Ultimate Hybrid Solar Panel, (1)Gravi Chest Plate, and (1) Matter fabricator

2nd Place: (1)Hybrid Solar Panel, (1) MFSU

3rd Place: (1)Advanced Solar Panel

4th Place: (1)basic solar panel

5th Place: 3 stacks of ore (excludes iridium ore, sheldonite)

NOTE: Anyone who participates will receive a prize, your effort will determine your prize.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Dj_Troll
In-Game Name: Dj_Troll
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? so many but i guess it would be batman cause being a billionare and have one of your good friends as Morgan Freeman

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Dj_Troll
In-Game Name: Dj_Troll
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? so many but i guess it would be batman cause being a billionare and have one of your good friends as Morgan Freeman

You have been added, welcome!
Visit the website at www.fusion-craft.org for contest info etc

outcast61

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Outcast61
In-Game Name: Outcast61
Have you ever been banned? why? Never, keep to myself, usually servers get wiped before I complete my projects :(
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?
Captain 'merica; for 'merica.

arkangyl

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Outcast61
In-Game Name: Outcast61
Have you ever been banned? why? Never, keep to myself, usually servers get wiped before I complete my projects :(
Captain 'merica; for 'merica.

You have been added, welcome! :)
Please visit our website at www.fusion-craft.org for server info, contest info, etc.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
On ultimate I am building a Multi-team PvP server the more people I can get to join the better

Komrad822

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Komrad822
In-Game Name: Komrad822
Have you ever been banned? why? : Never been banned
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Would have to be Batman, cause he is just an amazing superhero

bmkdarkstar

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:bmkdarkstar
In-Game Name:darkstar5786778
Have you ever been banned? why?I have not been banned from a server, i always follow the rules as best as i can.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be batman, having millions of dollars would be fun.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
Komrad822 and darkstar5786778 you both have been added. Welcome to the server, please visit fusion-craft.org for server information.

Austin6006

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Austin6006
In-Game Name: austin6006
Have you ever been banned? why?
Just started playing Minecraft about two months ago, hardly played on servers, so no.
Mr. Incredible; because he's incredible.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Austin6006
In-Game Name: austin6006
Have you ever been banned? why?
Just started playing Minecraft about two months ago, hardly played on servers, so no.
Mr. Incredible; because he's incredible.
You have been added, welcome. Please visit fusion-craft.org for more

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
lets-make-a-deal.png

LET'S MAKE A DEAL

RULES:CHANGE YOUR SKIN TO A CREATIVE COSTUME/CHARACTER OF YOUR CHOICE
WHEN THE CONTEST STARTS YOU WILL GO TO /warp deal

YOU WILL BE GIVEN AN INITIAL PRIZE, ONCE YOU HAVE THAT PRIZE YOU CAN KEEP IT OR GIVE IT BACK AND CHOOSE A DOOR.
THE DOOR MAY HAVE SOMETHING BETTER OR IT MAY BE A ZONK!

Starts at 9:25 pm est on 04/09/2013

Zerk187

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Zerk187
In-Game Name: zerk187
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I guess it is sort of a weird pick, but I think I have to go with Azazel (Nightcrawler's dad) mostly since he has no moral qualms against using teleportation to be bad ass as hell.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Zerk187
In-Game Name: zerk187
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I guess it is sort of a weird pick, but I think I have to go with Azazel (Nightcrawler's dad) mostly since he has no moral qualms against using teleportation to be bad ass as hell.
You have been added, welcome. Please visit fusion-craft.org for more

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
So I've always wondered: What happened with Trince?
I decided to branch off on my own and do my own server solely with me and my wife and take everything the direction I wanted. It just is much easier that way. As far as trince goes I believe Rob shut the community down.