Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

juan_solo

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: juan_solo
In-Game Name: juanpeeper
Have you ever been banned? why? yes, i greefed and then knocked server offline for 10 hour on acident(plz excuse my english) then someone said banned me then the admin did for no reason
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? spiderman because he swings from building to building,

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: unseennote
In-Game Name: unseennote
Have you ever been banned? why?: No.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: I would be Deadpool because of his constant sarcasm , his accelerated healing, and his improvised fighting style, he's quite unpredictable.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Nismu, SlothEruption, boombrshot, juanpeeper, unseennote -- You have all been added, welcome to the server. Please visit fusion-craft.org for more information.

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Nismu, SlothEruption, boombrshot, juanpeeper, unseennote -- You have all been added, welcome to the server. Please visit fusion-craft.org for more information.
Did you forget to whitelist names, or do you just approve us and the owner has to?

brunonande

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: brunonande
In-Game Name: brunonande
Have you ever been banned? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Batman, without a doubt. He doesn't need special powers, he's just badass.

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: gusgillis1
In-Game Name: gusgillis1
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, but only because le me running around a forest. Decided to light a tree on fire. Accidently set a tree house on fire. From that day on, I have never set a tree on fire again :3

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Tough choice.... I want to say villain, because they are the only reason movies exist, but I wan't to be the good guy in the story too D:

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
I added the teamspeak3 ip for those that like it.
TeamSpeak3 IP: ts3.fusion-craft.org[DOUBLEPOST=1364604958][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you forget to whitelist names, or do you just approve us and the owner has to?
Me and her are the owners. She did add you and there was a problem. So we rewhitelisted you. If you have anymore issues don't hesitate to let us know.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
brunonande
gusgillis1
You both have been added to the server. Check out fusion-craft.org for contest and community info.

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick suggestion, that we be able to craft linking books (They just let you get around quicker for The End, The Nether, etc.) Not age books though, the ones that allow you to create worlds, the linking books are solely for tping through/in worlds that are already existing :) thanks

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
As it was discussed in game chat I will not be doing that yet. Maybe in the future but not at this time. Please make any suggestions fusion-craft.org. We only use this for whitelisting/contest pics.

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
As it was discussed in game chat I will not be doing that yet. Maybe in the future but not at this time. Please make any suggestions fusion-craft.org. We only use this for whitelisting/contest pics.
Ah alright, I couldn't see where to post it on your site, I didn't really pick up on the convo we all had

Flarna

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Flarna
In-Game Name: Meloflarna
Country: I prefer Jazz or Rock, but all music has its value (US)
Have you ever been banned? Yes. why? I was at a midnight showing for Star Wars and the fellow behind me had a camera and started taking pictures at the end. On my way out the proprietor of the theater accused me of the deed and banned me for life. Or were you referring to MC servers? No.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Chairface Chippendale because, well, I should think that would be obvious.

mikeypenny

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: mikeypenny
In-Game Name: mikeypenny
Have you ever been banned?
no everyone loves me
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I Would be ironman. He gets all the bitches.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Don't forget to check out fusion-craft.org for contest info and community events.

iMakeItRain

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:​
Forum name: iMakeItRain​
In-Game Name: Chaoisia​
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope​
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would choose to be neither but I would like to have super powers. I wouldn't use them to bring misfortune but I would use my powers for my own benefits while keeping them hidden from the rest of the world. I would save people on my own conscious but I wouldn't go out looking to do so.​

Matrooski

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Matrooski
In-Game Name: mcmatris
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? M.O.D.O.K, I could fire brain lasers. Who doesn't want to do that.​

MamboLV

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: MamboLV
In-Game Name: MamboLV
Have you ever been banned? why? No,
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman because he fighting with evil! (Like griefers!)

Jutterbean

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Jutterbean
In-Game Name: Jutterbean
Have you ever been banned? why? No

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Black Vulcan. He has pure electricity in his pants.