Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

miguelseara1

Jul 29, 2019
GN: miguelseara1
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to try the server. FTB is a great mod pack and i would like to try it on this server.
If you have any bans on record: No
What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? Im 28 so you can expect a mature and a experienced player. Ive been playing minecraft for long now and i currentely play on two different servers but they are not FTB.
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Thanks for your time and i hope to be playing on the server soon.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
GN: miguelseara1
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to try the server. FTB is a great mod pack and i would like to try it on this server.
If you have any bans on record: No
What is your experience with the mods included in this pack? Im 28 so you can expect a mature and a experienced player. Ive been playing minecraft for long now and i currentely play on two different servers but they are not FTB.
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Thanks for your time and i hope to be playing on the server soon.
You have been declined because you didn't even take the time to use our whitelist application.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Jutterbean
In-Game Name: Jutterbean
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Black Vulcan. He has pure electricity in his pants.

You have been added, please see fusion-craft.org for more server information!

Ravenguild

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Ravenguild
In-Game Name: Ravenguild
Have you ever been banned? why? nope

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Captain Planet, because he delivers eco-friendly justice with his fists and various other appendages.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Ravenguild
In-Game Name: Ravenguild
Have you ever been banned? why? nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I would be Captain Planet, because he delivers eco-friendly justice with his fists and various other appendages.

You have been added, please see fusion-craft.org for more server information!

ThePensionars

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: ThePensonars
In-Game Name: ThePensionars
Have you ever been banned? why? : Nop , i havent been banned

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Super hero ofcourse ... but both of them would be interesting

Joviah

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Joviah
In-Game Name: Joviah
Have you ever been banned? why? Never

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? The often overlooked Aquaman - because I love underwater builds and breathing underwater would make that SO much easier. :)

wors3dandeath

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: wors3dandeath
In-Game Name: wors3dandeath
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I don't know much about superheroes or villains to answer that question heh

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Joviah
In-Game Name: Joviah
Have you ever been banned? why? Never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? The often overlooked Aquaman - because I love underwater builds and breathing underwater would make that SO much easier. :)
Forum name: wors3dandeath
In-Game Name: wors3dandeath
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? I don't know much about superheroes or villains to answer that question heh
You have both been added. Welcome to the server, please see fusion-craft.org for contest information.

Kalinakov

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Kalinakov
In-Game Name: Kalinakov
Have you ever been banned? why? Negative.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Alucard. He's just always been a neat character to me.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Kalinakov
In-Game Name: Kalinakov
Have you ever been banned? why? Negative.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Alucard. He's just always been a neat character to me.

You have been added. Welcome to the server, please see fusion-craft.org for contest information.

Chrisizcool

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Chrisizzcool
In-Game Name: Chrisizzcool
Have you ever been banned? why? NEVER
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Green Lantern, 1. He looks awesome and 2. Love the rollercoaster.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Chrisizzcool
In-Game Name: Chrisizzcool
Have you ever been banned? why? NEVER
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Green Lantern, 1. He looks awesome and 2. Love the rollercoaster.

You have been added. Welcome to the server, please see fusion-craft.org for contest information.

fbeatnik

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: freaknikbeatnik
In-Game Name: freaknikbeatnik
Have you ever been banned? why? no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? doctor doom because his sweet mask his robots and he owns a freaking country what else could a man need

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: freaknikbeatnik
In-Game Name: freaknikbeatnik
Have you ever been banned? why? no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? doctor doom because his sweet mask his robots and he owns a freaking country what else could a man need

Slartlebartfast

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Slartlebartfast
In-Game Name: Slartlebartfast
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spaceman Spiff! Who wouldn't want to explore the universe if your only limitation was your imagination? Cool guns, cool ship, and square goggles!

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Slartlebartfast
In-Game Name: Slartlebartfast
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spaceman Spiff! Who wouldn't want to explore the universe if your only limitation was your imagination? Cool guns, cool ship, and square goggles!

berz1ns

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: berz1ns
In-Game Name: berz1ns
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Supermen because HE IS OWER POWERED

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: berz1ns
In-Game Name: berz1ns
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Supermen because HE IS OWER POWERED