Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
CamShirayuki
In-Game Name:
sabakugaara8

USA

Have you ever been banned? Why?
Nope

If you could be any super hero or villan, who would it be and why?
If I could be any super hero, I would probably choose to be Night Crawler, because I had always loved him in my childhood, and who wouldn't love being able to teleport around like that?

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added sabakugaara8. Welcome to the server. Don't forget to check out fusion-craft.org for info on contests and prizes.​

Lither

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Lither
In-Game Name: SirFroggie
Have you ever been banned? why?: No

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?: Diablo, taken from my favorite video game series, well until diablo 3. such a disappointment.

Solidflip

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Solidflip
In-Game Name: Solidflip
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?
I would be doctor fate, but hopefully with the ability to not be possessed by Nabu, just advised. The powers he has available to him (and sometimes her) are awesome, and uses those powers for the greater good. Albeit sometimes at the cost of a "lesser" good.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You both have been added. Welcome to the server. Don't forget to check out fusion-craft.org for info on contests and prizes.

ryan6677

Jul 29, 2019
All applications are researched heavily. Be honest or you will be denied.
Forum name:ryan6677
In-Game Name:rglegiit
Have you ever been banned? why?no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? id be the hulk because hes massive and green

Anthony Measel

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Anthony Measel
In-Game Name: meaze
Have you ever been banned? why? no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hulk smash! Who doesn't like to smash things

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome to the server. Don't forget to check out fusion-craft.org for info on contests and prizes.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
We will be having our lets make a deal contest tonight. It will be around 9pm EST (-5) which is 9.5 hours roughly from now. All you need to do is bring yourself.

Beaver01

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for server brief downtime, we did some maintenance / updating of plugins. Chunk issues is now resolved. Please try to log in now and continue play. Post on the website for any other problems found.

Anthony Measel

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to add my sons account to the whitelist if possible.

Forum name: meaze
In-Game Name: meazeboys
Ages:8 and 7
Have you ever been banned? why? no
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Spiderman and Venom

Protocurity

Jul 29, 2019
Forum Name: Protocurity
In-Game Name: Protocurity
Superhero/villain: Other than the ones that I made on City of Heroes (sobs heavily at the loss), I would have to say Freakazoid. Mostly because it would be fun to be so darn crazy and powerful at the same time.

I'm also here to sign up a second person.

Forum Name: No forum name because they aren't on the forums.
In-Game Name: LadyOrchid
Superhero/villain: Deadpool, because he's already my skin.

T3amTact1cal

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: T3amTact1cal
In-Game Name: T3amTact1cal
Have you ever been banned? why? Plenty, In the old old days when MC use to be new, I got banned for greifing, but I'm over that. When I use to play Factions, I got banned for the dumbest reasons. Now I play FTB , and recently got banned for standing up for myself against a owner that hated me :/ . I hope this doesn't really make you "read a book by it's cover" And hope to join soon.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Hmm... I guess I would be the Green Lateran. One he is green ;3 secondly he can make anything

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You both have been added. Welcome to the server. Don't forget to check out fusion-craft.org for info on contests and prizes.​

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
T3amTact1cal I am going to accept your application because I believe in second chances. Just try to control yourself and if you have a problem with something please let me or someone else on the staff know. Welcome to the server and don't forget to check out fusion-craft.org for info on contests and prizes.

The Appleloaf

Jul 29, 2019
Forum/in-Game Name:
Appleloaf
Holland
Have you ever been banned? why?
I haven't been banned as far a I know. (Well maybe from a server some guys in my class had, but that was because they don't like me as a person :p )
Black Sylvester/The monster of Mokum (From a book), because life is a jerk. You just have to deal with it, and laugh at it. Just enjoy everything, how sick it sometimes may be.

(Btw, I've been on the Trince server too. I hope many people moved over from there to here! :D)

Henckstein

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Henckstein
In-Game Name: Henckstein
Have you ever been banned? why?
No, this is actually my first time on a server like this, I've read the rules, though - don't worry. I'll be playing with Appleloaf mainly. :)
Master Chief, from my favourite game: Halo. His actions aren't in words but in deeds.

friso0602

Jul 29, 2019
forum name: friso0602
age 15
ign: friso0602
country the netherlands
have you got banned: yes becouse somebody get stuck between pistons and i lived right next to him so i helped him but i placed the pistons back and they called it griefing
if you got to be a super hero or a villian: iron man becouse he`s awesome