Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Korveyus
In-Game Name: Korveyus

Have you ever been banned? Why?
Nope, never.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?
Probably the Flash. Super speed for the win!
You have been added, please visit fusion-craft.org for more info about events.

UltraTurboPanda

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: UltraTurboPanda
In-Game Name: Cheezburger1
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, I have. Over 3 years ago I had played on the MuttsWorldMine server, and I had gathered quite some trust with the admins. For some reason I got bored of MC on the whole and took a break for 6 months, and when I came back, I was banned from the server. After posting on the forums, it turned out that my account got hacked by a spammer and he got me flagged on MC Bans. Out of a lack of proof, they never unbanned me, and my name should still be on MCBans marked as the alt account of a spammer.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Although none of these heroes really appeal to me, I suppose I would be Iron Man. He's just a badass.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
I've added you to the whitelist again. Try now, and sorry for any inconvenience.​

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
Forum name: cpfuzzy
In-Game Name: cpaxe97
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes, I have been banned I got banned from a server I do not remember the name but it was about 1-2 years ago the owner of this server came onto my server caused alot of problems griefed everything and was using a modded client. I was dumb enough to find out that I should take revenge on his server to do that same as he did. But I have learned I did not earn anything from hitting back at him.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Bane
( This is my friends application he could not make a account for some reason so I sent him the template over skype and he filled it out for me and I am pasting it here I hope this doesn't change anything :( )​
Forum name: Do Not Have One
In-Game Name: imtheplayer2
Have you ever been banned? why? It was with my friend like he listed above I helped him retaliate with the situation we were mad that they were ruining it for the players to get back at him. But we have changed now it's been 1-2 years.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Batman

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
While imtheplayer2 told the truth about the single ban, you lied about your bans cpaxe97. I found another one issued on May 2012. I will add imtheplayer2, but I will only add
cpaxe97 if imtheplayer2 is willing to put his membership on the line.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
While imtheplayer2 told the truth about the single ban, you lied about your bans cpaxe97. I found another one issued on May 2012. I will add imtheplayer2, but I will only add
cpaxe97 if imtheplayer2 is willing to put his membership on the line.

I am being completely honest what other bans do I have I only remember the one me and imtheplayer2 we were planning on playing together :(. I am being honest I have no idea what other bans I have I do not know were to look for the bans I have. But the only one I have is the one I told I promise.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
Hopefully your friend will be willing to make his account and vouch for you. Also your retaliation story is not completely true according to the server logs from when that happened. Its better to say I went around trying to grief all the competition and made a stupid mistake because I was young and dumb than to spin it the way you did.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/77112-247-minecraft-server-great-staff-need-people/#entry1303133

Wow, I don't even remember that! but I guess it has to be true it was 3 years ago. I swear I won't do anything bad on the server. I will follow the rules you can put me on a week trial I will do anything all I want to be on a friend with a server. I have changed alot recently and I will do anything for it.

EDIT: Now that I think about I do not remember owning a server in 2010 I might of got hacked also that's not my minecraft forum username it is cpfuzzy.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
Hopefully your friend will be willing to make his account and vouch for you. Also your retaliation story is not completely true according to the server logs from when that happened. Its better to say I went around trying to grief all the competition and made a stupid mistake because I was young and dumb than to spin it the way you did.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/77112-247-minecraft-server-great-staff-need-people/#entry1303133

ALSO that is not the server the server owner was like youyouxue something around that.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Pictures from our PvP contest.
Our winner doabarelroll:
28umf6s.png

Other pictures.
rgxc1k.png

33zciog.png

ekg76t.png

Contestants got a solar panel and a enchantment on any item they wanted.

stevos

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: stevos
In-Game Name: stevos
Have you ever been banned? why? No, unless I've been very inattentive.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Link. Because I get to dress entirely in green, have a sword, and people respect me.

alex morey

Jul 29, 2019
forum name: alex morey
ign: viser001
have you been banned: not while i was active on the server
if you could be any superhero/villain, who would it be and why: GLaDOS, because i wouldn't need to sleep, eat or breath, have a computer for a brain, and do science 24/7

Kandorean

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Kandorean
In-Game Name: Kandorean
Have you ever been banned? why? no(first multiplayer server)

Probably Nightcrawler(minus the blue) because teleporting around just seems very convenient

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Kandorean
In-Game Name: Kandorean
Have you ever been banned? why? no(first multiplayer server)

Probably Nightcrawler(minus the blue) because teleporting around just seems very convenient
forum name: alex morey
ign: viser001
have you been banned: not while i was active on the server
if you could be any superhero/villain, who would it be and why: GLaDOS, because i wouldn't need to sleep, eat or breath, have a computer for a brain, and do science 24/7
You both have been added, check out www.fusion-craft.org for more server info.

iVongola

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: iVongola
In-Game Name: VongolaThor
Have you ever been banned? why? No, Never
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Probably Green arrow, because im a great fan of archery.