Whitelist Server Fusion-Craft|Ultimate|White list|Grief Prev|1.1.2|TS3|Keep items on death|Essentials

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: KingGongora
In-Game Name: KingGongora
Have you ever been banned? why? No I have not
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Darth Nihilus, Extremely power and lives after death :p

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: KingGongora
In-Game Name: KingGongora
Have you ever been banned? why? No I have not
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Darth Nihilus, Extremely power and lives after death :p

You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes.

AttackofDaBaws

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: AttackofDaBaws
In-Game Name: AttackofDaBaws
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes 3 days for intruding on an lp
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Someone that controls time

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: AttackofDaBaws
In-Game Name: AttackofDaBaws
Have you ever been banned? why? Yes 3 days for intruding on an lp
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Someone that controls time
You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Gnomie

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Gnomie
In-Game Name: Rikkiroosie
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?Gambit. Just growing up watching that original X-men I always wanted to be him. The accuracy, exploding cards, and a staff, who wouldn't want to :p

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Gnomie
In-Game Name: Rikkiroosie
Have you ever been banned? why? No
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?Gambit. Just growing up watching that original X-men I always wanted to be him. The accuracy, exploding cards, and a staff, who wouldn't want to :p
You have been added. Welcome to the server! Be sure to check out www.fusion-craft.org for daily contest information and server updates.

Reactions: Gnomie

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: raggedreece
In-Game Name: raggedreece
Have you ever been banned? why? i don't believe so
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? bane, he has an epic voice and is strong as anything.

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
my friends "
Forum name:none
In-Game Name:x2home
Have you ever been banned? why?Yes,but it was my friend on his 3 cap server where i made him mad.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?A flying bacosaurus...Because bacon is delicious. If you would put it in a blender it would be the nectar of the gods...¨
"

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: raggedreece
In-Game Name: raggedreece
Have you ever been banned? why? i don't believe so
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? bane, he has an epic voice and is strong as anything.
my friends "
Forum name:none
In-Game Name:x2home
Have you ever been banned? why?Yes,but it was my friend on his 3 cap server where i made him mad.

If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why?A flying bacosaurus...Because bacon is delicious. If you would put it in a blender it would be the nectar of the gods...¨
"

Badsap

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
In-Game Name: badsap
Have you ever been banned? why? No, Because I always hosted my own servers.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? No idea.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name:
In-Game Name: badsap
Have you ever been banned? why? No, Because I always hosted my own servers.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? No idea.

Newt91

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Newt
In-Game Name: alex_91_2
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, never been banned off of any server before, I'm respectful and always played by the rules.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Mostly a super hero, I'm too empathic to be a villain xD

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Newt
In-Game Name: alex_91_2
Have you ever been banned? why? Nope, never been banned off of any server before, I'm respectful and always played by the rules.
If you could be any super hero or villain who would it be and why? Mostly a super hero, I'm too empathic to be a villain xD

xxwolfxchaosxx

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
Forum name: xXWoLFxChAoSXx
In-Game name: xXWoLFxChAoSXx
Banned: I have been banned before for killing people in a vanilla minecraft server
Superhero: Spiderman because he slings webs in your face.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes

Darkdestroyer35

Jul 29, 2019
Forum name: Darkdestroyer35
In-Game name: darkdestroyer35
Banned: I have been banned on a past server; The owner held a contest. The winner got a weapon with knockback 10 on it. After the contest he told me to give it to him. I told him what he had said, then he banned me.
Superhero: I would be Batman because he is like a ninja.

Riku

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added. Welcome, make sure you check out fusion-craft.org for contests and prizes​