Whitelist Server FTBNovas [Unleashed 1.1.5] [Whitelist] [Plugins] [25 Slots] [Griefprevention]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? sigsus​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?yes, i didnt do anything just a gai admin​
What is your location or time zone? norway +1​
Why do you want to join? cuz i am bored by playing alone​
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? played it when it started​
What is your favorite mod? TC tinkers construckt or what the name was​

Welcome to the server Sig.

kiko2098

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? kiko2098
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No
What is your location or time zone? Portugal
Why do you want to join?I like playing in small communities with my friends who are already in the server.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?No so it is like going to the server to learn the maximum you can about this mod pack.
What is your favorite mod? Industrial Craft

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? kiko2098
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No
What is your location or time zone? Portugal
Why do you want to join?I like playing in small communities with my friends who are already in the server.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?No so it is like going to the server to learn the maximum you can about this mod pack.
What is your favorite mod? Industrial Craft

Whitelisted. Welcome.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
Minecrafts Authentication and Login servers were down causing many people to experience "end of stream errors". They should be back up and running now.

Merlin1012

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? : Merlin1012
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? : Yes a few times due to servers being hacked, and from some corrupt admins, but have been unbanned from most of them, been kicked for spam while lagging, but it got figured out.
What is your location or time zone? : Pacific
Why do you want to join? : Most of the FTB Unleashed servers I play on the worlds are really destroyed and have terrible players, hoping this one will be good.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? : I don't have a lot, but I do have some, been playing around will lots of the mods in singleplayer, been getting better.
What is your favorite mod? : The Hats mod, Applied Energistics and Tinkers Construct (#1 fav is Tinkers Construct)

CatalyticSoup

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? : CatalyticSoup
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? : Yes, I've been banned once for x-ray a while ago. I realize it was stupid and ruins the game. I was unbanned and am now in good standing on the server.
What is your location or time zone? : Michigan (eastern)
Why do you want to join? : Just getting back into FTB and looking for a server.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? : I've been playing the mods since about minecraft 1.6 beta. I've also played a lot of mindcrack pack and am coming back after about 3 months of not playing.
What is your favorite mod? : Buildcraft (Always has been my favorite)

TheRealsemaJ

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Knifehunters
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no
What is your location or time zone? est
Why do you want to join? because my clan mate was playing on this server-
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? i have a lot of experience with all mods
What is your favorite mod? Industrial craft

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? : Merlin1012
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? : Yes a few times due to servers being hacked, and from some corrupt admins, but have been unbanned from most of them, been kicked for spam while lagging, but it got figured out.
What is your location or time zone? : Pacific
Why do you want to join? : Most of the FTB Unleashed servers I play on the worlds are really destroyed and have terrible players, hoping this one will be good.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? : I don't have a lot, but I do have some, been playing around will lots of the mods in singleplayer, been getting better.
What is your favorite mod? : The Hats mod, Applied Energistics and Tinkers Construct (#1 fav is Tinkers Construct)

Welcome to the server Merlin, thanks for being honest about your bans. I hope this experience will be much better for you.

What is your Minecraft username? : CatalyticSoup
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? : Yes, I've been banned once for x-ray a while ago. I realize it was stupid and ruins the game. I was unbanned and am now in good standing on the server.
What is your location or time zone? : Michigan (eastern)
Why do you want to join? : Just getting back into FTB and looking for a server.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? : I've been playing the mods since about minecraft 1.6 beta. I've also played a lot of mindcrack pack and am coming back after about 3 months of not playing.
What is your favorite mod? : Buildcraft (Always has been my favorite)

As I said to Merlin thanks for the honesty. I can't see the appeal of using X-ray as it takes the fun out of mining. Using it again would be cheating none one but yourself, however I trust you'll be wise enough not to. Welcome

What is your Minecraft username? Knifehunters
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no
What is your location or time zone? est
Why do you want to join? because my clan mate was playing on this server-
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? i have a lot of experience with all mods
What is your favorite mod? Industrial craft

Welcome to the server Hunter. May I ask who your clan mate was?

Rafmaninov

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Rafmaninoff
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?Nope
What is your location or time zone?Gmt-3
Why do you want to join?Because i wan to to play on a ftb server
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? total
What is your favorite mod? Applied energistics

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Rafmaninoff
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?Nope
What is your location or time zone?Gmt-3
Why do you want to join?Because i wan to to play on a ftb server
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? total
What is your favorite mod? Applied energistics

Welcome to the server Raf.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
The server is currently down for maintenance and will be up within a couple of hours. My apologies for this.