Whitelist Server FTBNovas [Unleashed 1.1.5] [Whitelist] [Plugins] [25 Slots] [Griefprevention]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to everyone I have not replied to, the server is currently undergoing a change from 1.5.2 to 1.6, this involves a period of testing. For this reason I won't be accepting any players while we are testing.

You can keep up to date with news on the forums: http://novasgaming.enjin.com/home

Last edited:

Zephyre

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, in preparations for the server restart, two of my friends wanted to join the server.

What is your Minecraft username? - Siriussvaart
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? - No
What is your location or time zone? - +1 -Norway
Why do you want to join? - Because Superokiko said the server was great
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? - Good, i've done stuff. Few hours of gameplay a while ago.
What is your favorite mod? - Modular powersuits

What is your Minecraft username? - wilnes
What is your location or time zone? - +1 - Norway
Why do you want to join? - I have a few friends that is playing on the server, (sigsus, superokiko, musille, (perhaps) Siriussvaart) and they are pretty awesome. Also i want to play on a professional server
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? - A little bit, not much. Mostly Youtube videos, and a bit of gameplay with my friends
What is your favorite mod? - Tinker's Construct

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, in preparations for the server restart, two of my friends wanted to join the server.

What is your Minecraft username? - Siriussvaart
What is your location or time zone? - +1 -Norway
Why do you want to join? - Because Superokiko said the server was great
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? - Good, i've done stuff. Few hours of gameplay a while ago.
What is your favorite mod? - Modular powersuits

What is your Minecraft username? - wilnes
What is your location or time zone? - +1 - Norway
Why do you want to join? - I have a few friends that is playing on the server, (sigsus, superokiko, musille, (perhaps) Siriussvaart) and they are pretty awesome. Also i want to play on a professional server
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? - A little bit, not much. Mostly Youtube videos, and a bit of gameplay with my friends
What is your favorite mod? - Tinker's Construct
there is no need for an apply for the server, the server has stopped with that