Whitelist Server FTBNovas [Unleashed 1.1.5] [Whitelist] [Plugins] [25 Slots] [Griefprevention]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

macx11

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? macx22​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no​
What is your location or time zone? GTM+2​
Why do you want to join? i whant find a new and relax server for play with out griefer or trollers​
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? not much but i steel try learn​
What is your favorite mod? bees​

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? macx22​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? no​
What is your location or time zone? GTM+2​
Why do you want to join? i whant find a new and relax server for play with out griefer or trollers​
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? not much but i steel try learn​
What is your favorite mod? bees​

Welcome to the server max.

supersouvlakis

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? supersouvlakis
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Nope.
What is your location or time zone? GTM+2
Why do you want to join? i would like to to play to a server that you can trust.By the way,my friend macx22 suggested this server to me,we usually play together in servers.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? None.I leave the "hard" part to macx22 :p.While i prefer mining and exploring
What is your favorite mod? BEEZZZZZ

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? supersouvlakis
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Nope.
What is your location or time zone? GTM+2
Why do you want to join? i would like to to play to a server that you can trust.By the way,my friend macx22 suggested this server to me,we usually play together in servers.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? None.I leave the "hard" part to macx22 :p.While i prefer mining and exploring
What is your favorite mod? BEEZZZZZ

Welcome to the server super, i hope you and max have an enjoyable time.

iDaGos

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? iDaGos
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Nope
What is your location or time zone? Portugal
Why do you want to join? I would like to play some FTB with some nice people c:
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I played Direwolf20's pack and tekkit for a long time
What is your favorite mod? IC2 and ThermalExpansion

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? iDaGos
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Nope
What is your location or time zone? Portugal
Why do you want to join? I would like to play some FTB with some nice people c:
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I played Direwolf20's pack and tekkit for a long time
What is your favorite mod? IC2 and ThermalExpansion

Welcome to the server DaGos, you have been Whitelisted.

DFSandman

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?DFSandman
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?Never
What is your location or time zone?Portugal
Why do you want to join?Becuse my friends play on this server and i always enjoyed very much FTB
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?I started playing two months ago
What is your favorite mod?Industrial Craft

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?DFSandman
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?Never
What is your location or time zone?Portugal
Why do you want to join?Becuse my friends play on this server and i always enjoyed very much FTB
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?I started playing two months ago
What is your favorite mod?Industrial Craft

Welcome Sandman.

skwert711

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? skwert711_
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Once, Cant remember server name.
There was a bunch of holes in someones house and I was blamed for it
because I was the only other person on the server at the time.
What is your location or time zone? Florida, USA.
Why do you want to join? Have been looking for a cool little server like this for days.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I've been playing since before the launcher came out.
What is your favorite mod? Either Thaumcraft or Thermal Expansion as of the moment.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? skwert711_
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? Once, Cant remember server name.
There was a bunch of holes in someones house and I was blamed for it
because I was the only other person on the server at the time.
What is your location or time zone? Florida, USA.
Why do you want to join? Have been looking for a cool little server like this for days.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I've been playing since before the launcher came out.
What is your favorite mod? Either Thaumcraft or Thermal Expansion as of the moment.

Welcome to the server Skwert.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?xSimplename
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?No i have not.
What is your location or time zone? Australian Eastern Standard time.
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a new place since my last server reset and just look for a fresh start.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I'd say i know most mods
What is your favourite mod? Applied energistics

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?xSimplename
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?No i have not.
What is your location or time zone? Australian Eastern Standard time.
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a new place since my last server reset and just look for a fresh start.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? I'd say i know most mods
What is your favourite mod? Applied energistics

Welcome simple. I hope you have a good time.

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
We are a duo Real life friends applying at the same time if that is oke :)
What is your Minecraft username? Timdarkine / Goliguy​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No, both of us have never been banned before​
What is your location or time zone? Denmark +1 GMT​
Why do you want to join? We are looking for a server where we can play together with each other but we would also like to share our knowledge of Minecraft and Feed the beast with other people. we are 2 uni students looking for something to do in our spare time. we are 2 social friendly Mature guys who like to have a good time and just a laugh with some other people. we are hoping to that we could start playing today and work on our progress :p.​
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Timdarkine is Expierenced in most mods of FTB, He's been playing it for almost 1 year now. Goliguy is less expierenced​
What is your favorite mod? We were debating between 2 mods, Thaumcraft and AE. I love AE because its an easy storage system and makes your life easyer. Thaumcraft on the otherhand is fun. it gives you awesome perks what makes the game interesting and more fun.​
Additional information:​
our ages are 18 and 19​
we are Fluent in English (study in English)​
Timdarkine in Dutch and Goliguy is Hungarian​
We are planning to live together in the same Minecraft base :p

Welcome to the server both of you.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? TehKnight117
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before? No.
What is your location or time zone? Mountain Time.
Why do you want to join? Looking for a small and mature community and a server that is always on.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Been playing FTB for 8 months now.
What is your favorite mod? Thaumcraft.

fun3900

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Fun3900
What is your location or time zone? Eastern US time
Why do you want to join? Looking for a small server to play on and make new friends and delv deeper into the world of ftb.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? not a whole lot. have only been playing for about 2-3 months
What is your favorite mod? dartcraft/applied energistics

MustardFTW

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username?​
MustardFTW​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?​
Nope​
What is your location or time zone?​
GTM +10 or Eastern Australia​
Why do you want to join?​
Because I have been a part of a small community server before and it was great, but unfortunately I had to stop playing because of all the yr 12 exams leaving me with no time to play. But now all of that is over and I am looking for another friendly community to join.​
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?​
Ever since feed the beast was released I have not played vanilla minecraft since. I am fairly familiar with all the mods with a few exceptions.​
What is your favorite mod?​
My favorite mod is definitely Applied Energetics. Ever since Red Power hasn't been updated I have been looking for different ways to automate things. Then I saw that AE was installed into FTB so I learned how to use it and it has become my must have mod.​

Jammie

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? TehKnight117
What is your location or time zone? Mountain Time.
Why do you want to join? Looking for a small and mature community and a server that is always on.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? Been playing FTB for 8 months now.
What is your favorite mod? Thaumcraft.
What is your Minecraft username? Fun3900
What is your location or time zone? Eastern US time
Why do you want to join? Looking for a small server to play on and make new friends and delv deeper into the world of ftb.
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? not a whole lot. have only been playing for about 2-3 months
What is your favorite mod? dartcraft/applied energistics
What is your Minecraft username?​
MustardFTW​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?​
Nope​
What is your location or time zone?​
GTM +10 or Eastern Australia​
Why do you want to join?​
Because I have been a part of a small community server before and it was great, but unfortunately I had to stop playing because of all the yr 12 exams leaving me with no time to play. But now all of that is over and I am looking for another friendly community to join.​
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast?​
Ever since feed the beast was released I have not played vanilla minecraft since. I am fairly familiar with all the mods with a few exceptions.​
What is your favorite mod?​
My favorite mod is definitely Applied Energetics. Ever since Red Power hasn't been updated I have been looking for different ways to automate things. Then I saw that AE was installed into FTB so I learned how to use it and it has become my must have mod.​

You three have all been added to the whitelist. Welcome.

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? sigsus​
Have you been banned or kicked from a server before?yes, i didnt do anything just a gai admin​
What is your location or time zone? norway +1​
Why do you want to join? cuz i am bored by playing alone​
What experience do you have with in Feed The Beast? played it when it started​
What is your favorite mod? TC tinkers construckt or what the name was​